las vegas- zombiepocylypse begins!?!?!?

Lolwut? Phone Post

What? Phone Post 3.0

What's goin on? Phone Post 3.0

Tell me more Phone Post 3.0

I would also like to know more. Phone Post 3.0

Bunch (90) kids got sick at a youth football tourney. Medical community thinks its viral. Early reports are that the kids are acting really odd and they think the virus may be a strain of meningitis affecting their brains. <br /><br />City officials have said that you don't need to start eating the dead... yet.

City officials have just released a revised statement.

Please commence eating the dead.

Can I eat the living? Phone Post 3.0

thegreatone287 - I would also like to know more. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

When there is no more room in Hell the dead will walk the Earth. Phone Post 3.0

thegreatone287 - When there is no more room in Hell the dead will walk the Earth. Phone Post 3.0
Great movie. Vu. Phone Post 3.0

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/30/21690425-nasty-stomach-virus-sidelines-90-at-youth-football-tourney-in-vegas

Why is my 1st post not showing on the fagtastic iphone?!?! Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd - Why is my 1st post not showing on the fagtastic iphone?!?! Phone Post 3.0

the app don't work proper like

letsdodis -
thegreatone287 - When there is no more room in Hell the dead will walk the Earth. Phone Post 3.0
Et tu vivrai nel terrore Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -
microbiologynerd - Why is my 1st post not showing on the fagtastic iphone?!?! Phone Post 3.0

the app don't work proper like

It's not the app for that? Phone Post 3.0

waxwing slain -
letsdodis -
Et tu vivrai nel terrore Phone Post 3.0
Never seen. How is it? Phone Post 3.0

Kent Brockman: Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Professor: Yes I would, Kent. Phone Post 3.0

Meningitis is scary shit. Gave my uncle a stroke at the age of 9 that left him retarded for the rest of his life. He had to learn how to do everything again like an infant. Used to be right handed now he's a lefty. Phone Post 3.0

Meningitis is scary shit. Gave my uncle a stroke at the age of 9 that left him retarded for the rest of his life. He had to learn how to do everything again like an infant. Used to be right handed now he's a lefty. Phone Post 3.0