last challenge to EVILYOSHIDA

Again I mean no disrespect to you EVILYOSHIDA, however, you have been saying some very ignorant things about boxing. Well, I would like to give you the opportunity to prove what you say and to show this forum how superior you are, as an enlightened person, to the boxer. If you decline I will never make a challenge to you again. I bring this up again because I have an example of historic president that you might take heart in.

www.blackbeltmag.com/archives/blackbelt/1964/mayjun64/boxing/boxingvsjudo.html

The famous Milo Savage vs. Gene Lebelle match. Perhaps we can emulate these rules? I am pretty open to different rules. In other words, I may be willing to wear a gi jacket while facing you. Please let me know your response. I am sure I will be an easy fight for you. I am not a professional boxer and I have not competed in boxing in a long time. Let me know your response.

Respectfully,

buddie

ps I guarantee you will go down and out.

buddie

so... ur just gonna using ur boxing?

but, ur already cross trained...

ps. post pics of ur match with him!

ttt

I've told you before, and I'll tell you again:

Grow the fuck up! I'm not going to waste my time witn you buddie. We're on a discussion board. Not happy w/ what I'm saying, use your noodle and make a counterargument. I had no intention of trolling with that thread, and I responded to everybody that questioned my assertion! Please if you aren't intelligent enough to have a debate, please don't resort to barbarism. It gives the sport a bad name.

I've made ignorant comments? then refute them! I've said nothing ridiculous, I've based my arguments on facts and not speculation.

Call me a pussy, call me a cheesewimp... lol, how old are you? Plus why do you care about what I say?

Can you not sleep at night because EvilYOsihda says boxing is a joke? Are you having nightmares?

"I've told you before, and I'll tell you again:
Grow the fuck up! I'm not going to waste my time witn you buddie....."

scared.

*grabs popcorn and still hopes for a match anyways*

Jerry,Jerry,Jerry!

lol. I'm scared? I'm in the comfort of my living room responding to an internet challenge! Gimme a fucking break!

You guys need to grow up! Obviously, I've destroyed the credibility of boxing as a combat sport w/ my thread. Now instead of getting all mad, the moral of my thread is : Crosstrain!

C'mon! Make it happen!

Buddie,

Thanks for posting a link to the article about that Savage vs. LeBell fight. It's scary to see pictures of a young Judo Gene, definitely a legit tough guy.

Yes, an emphatic "NO" Btw.

I am secure enough not to be bothered by an internet toughie. Who knows, maybe buddie can kick my ass. Maybe not. But the fact is I have better things to do than accept an internet challenge over a thread entitled: "boxing is a joke"

I never talked about myself, I haven't revealed my training background. I brought up real-life examples w/ professional boxers getting beat by K1 tomato cans.

good article btw, buddie. Thanks for posting it.

I'm not mad. I just thought you were the type of person who believed in defending the things that came out of his mouth. I didn't mean any disrespect, as people who train, we all seek to have competition. I was trying to give you the opportunity to 'walk the walk'. But you can keep talking. Because typing about things and proving them is a whole seperate issue. I'm sorry but if you really feel you can prove that boxing isn't effective by writing that down, your are the one that needs to grow up. I'm sorry if I made you feel like a punk. Again, I didn't mean to disrespect you, but saying I need to grow up? Why because I am a competitor I relish a good challenge. Most stand up people do. I guess you are one of those guys who is more content to hide behind a computer and call people "childish and brutish" and things you don't understand "a joke".

buddie

"I brought up real-life examples w/ professional boxers getting beat by K1 tomato cans."

Fujimoto got beat by Butterbean. Fujimoto is a pretty good fighter in my opinion. But is Butterbean?

ok buddie, so by your logic anybody that comments on anything has to "walk the talk?" Lol... If I say Shannon Ritch sucks, I have to beat him myself to prove my assertion?

Gimme a break. you really are a boxer. obviously been hit in the head too many times!

We are on a discussion board. don't be childish. I'm not scared of you buddie... I haven't seen you and I'm behind my computer... Why should I be scared?

What the fuck are you going to do to me right now?

lol. by your logic everybody who participates in BJJ vs. Judo arguments has to fight a judoka or they are just pussies, huh?

You know I'm right when I say boxing is a joke. You can't refute my argument, therefore you want to beat my ass. "boxing is a joke" "buddie is a joke"

damn straight.

I want to be the special guest referee. :)

"Fujimoto got beat by Butterbean. Fujimoto is a pretty good fighter in my opinion. But is Butterbean?"

Botha is better than Butterbean, right? Fujimoto got KOed by Butterbean, but beat a much superior boxer in Botha.

This makes boxing look even worse.

Plus Butterbean/fujimoto invovled a big weight difference. The playing field wasn't fair anyways.

Genki/Butterbean says a lot more about the credibility of boxing in a combat setting.

"boxing is a joke" "buddie is a joke"

well its obvious that the only reason you feel compelled to say these things is because

"I haven't seen you and I'm behind my computer... Why should I be scared?"

If you are talking about martial arts or fighting and you pretend to have a expert opinion, at least be able to speak with some authority. Maybe when you get out of your mother's basement, you'll have a valid opinion. Until then, keep talkin big talker.

buddie

I am still hoping you'll reconsider. But I suppose it has already been established you have no heart and so you really would not be a good match for anyone.

By the way, your argument about how me beating you would not "prove" anything is true, but it makes the fact that you call boxing a joke just as untrue. I would destroy you, as you have conceeded, but that does not mean that "boxing" destroyed you, but that I did. Its really a game of athletes not styles. This is not 1993.

buddie

Fujita/Mayfield (even under modified rules)

Fujimoto/Botha

Masato/Phillips

Abidi/Botha

Genki/Butterbean