Last day to get a Lucky Gi !!!!

Today is the last day to bid on the last of the Lucky Gis.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=lucky
+gi&category0=

There will be more lucky gis but no the same as these.

thanks,

scotty

holy crap are people really paying close to 400$ for these gis?

how are they the last ones ever? Didn't they just send out new shipments or are they just the last of these styles?

lol @ $400...

They are the last ones in this style. We have changed the cut and the
logos on the new ones. There will not be anymore black ones. The new
ones are white but different.

scotty

How much are the new ones going to cost?

Also when are they going to be available?

Are they woven with thread-of-gold?

$400...you can buy a really nice SUIT for that.

"$400...you can buy a really nice SUIT for that."

forget a suit think about the hooker you could get for that.

or almost 4 good gi's from a different company

you could also get a 10 minute private lesson from master lloyd irvin. probably jump up 2 belt levels.

^^^^
Best comment ever.

Technically, Master Lloyd is $1000/hour, right? Which would make is closer to 25 minutes. :)

Max

wow even with the new stuff i dont know about supporting a co. that sells stuff for $400 last models or not....thats just dick lol

"wow even with the new stuff i dont know about supporting a co. that sells stuff for $400 last models or not....thats just dick lol"

hey Mad Tiger, Scotty sold those gis privately on eBay, not through his company. They were his and he was gonna keep them, but people kept asking for them so he put them on eBay. You can't blame him for people bidding on their own and bumping the price up on their own.

lol yeah cuz scotty fits an a-4.Look its america he/ she can do wot ever they want. Just lost one potential customer here tho.

Why not just put his own gi's back on the shelf? Why is a co. owner hording his gear? why why why? lol

Hey to each his own my freng.

OTM RULES.

"lol yeah cuz scotty fits an a-4.Look its america he/ she can do wot ever they want. Just lost one potential customer here tho.
Why not just put his own gi's back on the shelf? Why is a co. owner hording his gear? why why why? lol

Hey to each his own my freng."

They were the last gis of that model and to make it fair he put it up for grabs on eBay for a week, so anyone could buy it (not just people in his area). If someone offered you $500 bucks for your car, then someone else offered you $1000... would that make you a dick for taking the $1000?