Last night was NUTS in Vancouver-Pics thus far..

Everyone went crazy last night- the way it was out here you would have thought they won the Stanley cup already...

anyhow, here's a bunch of the pics so far from out here...

On Thursday after a bit of running around for the day, I stopped by Mark Munoz's room to say hello before heading out for the night.. We hit up the Opus Hotel where a large crew of us ended up hanging out...

Click the photo below to view the pics:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2684

Stay classy San Diego

I thought Goldberg was married?  His wife will love that pic.

His wife TOOK the pic. :) She definitely loved it.

RML -  I thought Goldberg was married?  His wife will love that pic.

tracylee - His wife TOOK the pic. :) She definitely loved it.

RML -  I thought Goldberg was married?  His wife will love that pic.

OoooooOoooooooooo

whores.. the lot of you

BOOBS

your lucky vancouver didnt lose, there would have been riots and goldberg is a whore

no pics of hockey = fail

renner there to coach munoz

Greatest free publicity the UFC has had in years.

Last night was awesome. Like the entire city screamed when the Canucks scored.

JoshLovesMMA -  Wow, Tracy sLEEzy out again with her tits out craving for attention. I'm sure daddy loved you deep down.

lol dick

JoshLovesMMA -  Wow, Tracy sLEEzy out again with her tits out craving for attention. I'm sure daddy loved you deep down.

Voted down for being a dick.

Who are all these fucking puritans that keep popping up in an MMA forum?! Relax and get the crazy preachers sermon's out of your head or stick to "the rapture is coming" forums.

Hmmm, when you title a thread "Last night was NUTS in Vancouver-Pics thus far.." I expect to see or be linked to pictures that actually show Vancouver being nuts instead of just dudes posing for a camera at a club

Wow tough crowd for Tracy Lee thus far in the thread.

Bolt ons are for weak-minded woman.

Team Tompkins hosted an Anti Bullying Awareness event last night at Players Chophouse. This event had a slew of well known MMA industry faces in attendance as well as some Hockey Players. This event was host to a bikini contest as well which was judged by a number of the celebrity guests. Check out the photos!

Click the photo below to view the pics:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2685

Mfer!! I missed out bigtime! Was great to meet Tracy, she seemed like an awesome person and her pics do not do her justice. Hot!