Last night was NUTS in Vancouver-Pics thus far..

sweet

TTT
FUCK THE HATERS
GOOD JOB WITH THE PHOTOS!

WatchinMMA - Mfer!! I missed out bigtime! Was great to meet Tracy, she seemed like an awesome person and her pics do not do her justice. Hot!

Hey aaron, right? If not forgive me.. it was so nice to meet you! I hope that you had an awesome time- i did!

tracy

Yup that's me:) I did enjoy the fights, really liked the stout fight. Sorry didn't chat longer,my Gf was in the line for signatures Phone Post

Tracy is hot Phone Post

And my name is watchinmma. Lol;) Phone Post

Lots of miserable dudes that don't get out much posting on this thread lol. Don't pay them any heed.

jittaz - TTT
FUCK THE HATERS

Just once I would like to see a Tracy Lee thread without someone using the word "hater"

AlphaSlap - 
jittaz - TTT
FUCK THE HATERS

Just once I would like to see a Tracy Lee thread without someone using the word "hater"

Or any thread.

Goldberg...powerful

thanks for the support everyone!!

here's more:

After the Team Tompkins event, we were dragged off into a limo and taken to Forum where Rachelle Leah was Co-Hosting the Maxim Party going on there. We hung around for about an hour before heading to the Dethrone Fight Pre Party at Bar Five Sixty; Hosted by Jake Shields & Gilbert Melendez. The Streets were still so crazy after the Canucks game that we found ourselves wandering the streets all the way back to the fighter hotel.

Click the photo below to view the pics:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2686

great fights, great pics. ttt

Loving the Goldie pic. Phone Post

man it was loud in the fighter hotel that night. I think I heard you guys!!

which night? we never stayed and hung out there...

NightClub Lifestyle, imo.

Tracy you still in town?

If so see you on robson and granville when the canucks win the cup tonight.

I'm jk it was after the fights I could hear partying all night from a room close to ours. Total fluke we got the same hotel but met a ton of people. Einamo ate breakfast beside us before his fight Phone Post

i was at the Tapout vip Party after the fights.
Tracy zoomed in for a few took a couple of pics and off she went

really nice pics

I spotted Tracy in Planet Hollywood with a couple o her friends...she's one hawt hottie! Oh, and luv the pics too!