Last sentence: seems like Gordon admits to it

i don't think he needs to admit the obvious but yea that whole post says it

1 Like

He does have a good point though.  The richer atheletes absolutely have a better chance of beating tests (Jon Jones being the exception)

Leave your roids at the door.

It turns out I like athletes who admit their use more than I like athletes who deny it. I could be a fan of this guy.

Hey, CUO,

I remember you saying that you were going to stop posting videos here because of all the cretins and that people should join your facebook to see your stuff. Do I just friend your personal account or do you have a business account?

blabbermouth -

Hey, CUO,

I remember you saying that you were going to stop posting videos here because of all the cretins and that people should join your facebook to see your stuff. Do I just friend your personal account or do you have a business account?

Search me on Facebook. 

brent littell

checkuroil -

Are IBJJF tests that difficult to pass?

I thought it was more of an idiot exam?

checkuroil -
blabbermouth -

Hey, CUO,

Search me on Facebook. 

brent littell

Just sent a request

gordon has been as open as you can about being on steroids IMO.

tapnaporsnapbro - gordon has been as open as you can about being on steroids IMO.

Although he did sell a fitness instructional 

but what steroids should he use now that's he a man?

deepu - 

He does have a good point though.  The richer atheletes absolutely have a better chance of beating tests (Jon Jones being the exception)

Silly logic. Poorer fighters have an almost guaranteed way of beating tests- don’t commit the crime in the first place.

HotSteppa -
deepu - 

Silly logic. Poorer fighters have an almost guaranteed way of beating tests- don’t commit the crime in the first place.

What is actually being discussed here is that poorer fighters have to compete roid-free against roided rich fighters if they want to pass the tests.

LOL@ "cretins"

You don't put 87 octane in a race car. Let them juice.