Late beard bloomers?

Is there hope ? Phone Post 3.0

Have you tried growing less on your balls and/or taint? 9 times out of 2 that's the problem. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 35 and still can't grow a beard. 0 fucks given Phone Post 3.0

Trim balls, apply superglue to face , profit. Phone Post 3.0

Chances are you aren't giving it enough time. You have to about 6 months of no shaping or trimming whatsoever in.

I've been growing for almost 2 years and it's just now looking good and full.

Stay the course and get used to the fact that you will look awkward while it fills out. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - Chances are you aren't giving it enough time. You have to about 6 months of no shaping or trimming whatsoever in.

Stay the course and get used to the fact that you will look awkward while it fills out. Phone Post 3.0
Weird errors in that first sentence. Phone Post 3.0

I'd gladly trade my heavy beard to some baby face. I hate shaving, and I hate hair on my face even more. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - Chances are you aren't giving it enough time. You have to about 6 months of no shaping or trimming whatsoever in.

Lol. Worst advice ever.

"Spend 2 years looking like a guy that can't grow a beard".

Sorry dude. Unless you are some type of hippie this won't float. Phone Post 3.0

How old are you op? Phone Post 3.0

Shave your vagina and superglue the pubes to your face.

Beer and Hotdogs - How old are you op? Phone Post 3.0
This.

I've always had a baby face, and had to stay clean shaven through my 20's.

Finally, in my 30's, I was able to try a beard. It's pretty good, though my mustache is a little weak. Of course by then I had hair growing out of my ears, across my back and up my crack. Not sure I woulda had success in my hairless 20's. Phone Post 3.0

quarcus - 

Lol. Worst advice ever.

"Spend 2 years looking like a guy that can't grow a beard".

Sorry dude. Unless you are some type of hippie this won't float. Phone Post 3.0

So harsh bro. Lol

Am I wrong ? Phone Post 3.0

Is 24 late?

I can't grow a beard for shit at 24.

At best I could rock a shitty goatee Phone Post 3.0

I had the inverse Hitler for the longest time, then it finally filled in

French bloodline.

Couldn't grow a decent mustache until I was 25

Couldn't grow a beard until I was 30

Couldn't grow a DECENT beard until I was 35

Growing one in right now, about 6 days in. takes about two months until it looks good.

Ive noticed some people only shave their face where hair grows when it comes in patchy. You must shave your whole face or else it will never come in right. Phone Post 3.0

Are you guys growing vegatables?

Stop fooling yourself. You'll know whether it's worth it one and a half weeks in. Phone Post 3.0