Late BJJ/MT in AZ?

does anyone know of any gyms in the tempe/chandler/awatuuke area that have late night classes, like 7:30 or later?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

yeah 7:30 to 9:30, but i wanted to try to find somewhere else besides ACS.

Why are you not interested in ACS? The talent is top notch and the people are all really cool.

-Santino DeFranco

cause he heard that defranco guy will try to tough you in your privates all night long...hi santino hope all is well bro..

I don't know of anyone inthat are, but I know that AMAC has somenight classes and they are in the Phoenix area.

i actully used to train at BRAUSA, Only time i actually had a quality  instructor is when Santino DeFranco was teaching there.

but back then i was thinking about switching to ACS and got the cold shoulder everytime i went... No big deal i would go back, just wanted to see if there was any other options.

isnt one of the roufus brothers in phoenix?

sitangym is in chandler at elliot and alma school

I think the schedule is grappling from 6-730 and MT from 730-9

Sitangymaz.com

ttt

isnt one of the roufus brothers in phoenix?

north phoenix i think

"I'd definitely recommend West Coast Training Center with DeWees and Riggs, but they only train from 4-6 daily and it would do you no good. "

actually this is the place i was trying to get info for, sucks about the schedule tho. do they got a website?

defranco.....drop me a line man jed@webuyhomesinaz.com

sorry phxmma, i was being a little sarcastic with the brausa comment, i thought u would have picked up on it. but yeah ur right santino is an excellent instructor

just a little sarcastic?

E1 Toro, can you find out if they plan on adding night classes down the road?

ricks school is in between southern and broadway of off priest. would be the closes for you if your in awh. area.good school hands on instruction. how much are the dues with edwin e1 toro

phoenixmma, what is your name? I don't think you ever visited my gym, we take care of everyone there. If I remember correctly you are a Rage in the Cage cheerleader, you have had nothing good to say about us anyways. so have fun at Brusa. How many students do you guys have there I heard about 10. LOL. Haters lol. Trevor Lally

nevermind.

phoenixmma, what is your name? I don't think you ever visited my gym, we take care of everyone there. If I remember correctly you are a Rage in the Cage cheerleader, you have had nothing good to say about us anyways. so have fun at Brusa. How many students do you guys have there I heard about 10. LOL. Haters lol. Trevor Lally

actually trevor, i havent been to brausa or rage in the cage in at least a year. ive been to your gym two or three times but you were in the middle of class so i didnt talk to you. as a matter of fact when i was training at brausa, i came on this website recommending your gym to other people.

and i would still recommend it, as its the nicest gym ive been to in the valley.

even tho you think im a hating cheerleader

l

thanks E1 Toro