Latest Dan Carlin Common Sense is eye opening

Every American should listen to this to get an accuruate idea of just how bad the corruption in this country has gotten:

Show 273 - Auctioning the Republic

http://traffic.libsyn.com/dancarlin/cswdcc73.mp3

for later

Later Phone Post 3.0

Same guy from hardcore history podcast right or am I thinking of someone else? Phone Post 3.0

Dan Carlin is awesome. Very good storyteller but, I wish he would just move the story along sometimes or alot of times.I feel like his podcasts could be cut in half time wise.

Was never interested in Common sense, but am now.

Is the whole thing about the SC ruling? Phone Post 3.0

YourStoryisCoolBro - Is the whole thing about the SC ruling? Phone Post 3.0

Yup but from different angles I didn't consider before. Love his shows, this one will go down as one of the most impactful ones I think.

I love HH with a passion and can listen to some of the episodes more than once (Globalization!).

I'll be looking forward to checking this one out. This is what education and news should be like IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
AngryFoamy - I love HH with a passion and can listen to some of the episodes more than once (Globalization!).

I'll be looking forward to checking this one out. This is what education and news should be like IMO. Phone Post 3.0

When i tell people about HH and try to get them to listen I say that if Dan Carlin was your history teacher then most of america would be history majors in college. 

Had a history teacher just like him and it's why I was a history major.

My History can Beat up Your Politics is another really good podcast if people like HH or Common Sense. Phone Post 3.0

Dans a hardcore Libertarian right? If so, I'll listen to it.

Allright, he seems like a cool guy regardless of his political views. Deathroes and Wrath are the two greatest podcasts of all time.

Thor's Angels, Steppe Stories, The Fall of Ninevah, Ghosts of the Osfront, Punic Nightmares....amazing stuff. All of his stuff is pretty good, but some of his stuff gets close to art. In Punic Nightmares, his descriptions of the battles puts the listener there on the field.

I would rate Punic Nightmares up there with the best stuff, but it rarely gets mentioned. Hannibal ftw!

For anyone who liked Wrath of the Khans, Steppe Stories should be listened to. It doesn't deal with the Mongols exclusively, but it does touch on them a few times. Like Dan, I am fascinated with any of the civilizations that existed on the Steppes.

Globalization Unto Death was very good as well. The only one I really wasn't into was The American Peril. It was presented well, but i'm just not that interested in that time period.

Btw...I have every single episode except the third. I don't think it exists lol. If anyone knows where to buy it, please let a fool know!

I have every episode, Alexander vs Hitler is criminally underrated as is shield of the west.

Carlin is an institution, he should be more popular than he is. Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Definitely in after reading this thread. Will hopefully get a chance to listen before this weekend. Phone Post 3.0