Latest Dan Carlin Episode is out!

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Dan is the fucking man!

1 Like

In

In

1 Like

2 Likes

Downloaded

Dan is a good lil dude

I have met him, love his content

2 Likes

Selfishly I wish Dan had a bigger team, so that we could get more frequent content.

History on fire is also great.

2 Likes

He puts out content so infrequently that I don’t even remember what was covered in the last episode. Even his common sense show only had 2 episodes last year and 1 this year in January. He my favorite Podcaster and Darryl Cooper is a close second but both of those guys need to work on getting more content out

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. When i first started listening to him, in 2013, i found it a bit frustrating. but now i have grown to accept it.

He said the rationale is quality over quality. His products being for the long term rather than the short term.

So he hopes ‘wrath of the Khans’ for example, will still be relevant and creating revenue 25 in years time, just as much as in the next year or two.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Agree on HH, but he retired Common Sense. The last three were just exceptions from that. And I think they showed it was the right decision, even though I wish he would’ve continued.

1 Like

Here is the YT.

In

Supernova is his best yet. I’ve listened to it at least 5 times start to finish. I’m calling in sick to work today and playing the final instalment start to finish. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh did he? That makes sense then. I just love his work and want to hear his take on things.

In