latest pics from iraq

my buddy just sent these two pics. the first is "a horrid photo of me during a raid" - amen to that, brother. they let you kick in doors whilst stoned?

the second photo is him and his team on top of a palace in tikrit.

note in both pics the sioux medicine pouch. i got him that from the res before he left, and he swears it protects him.

ttt

Cool pics, thanks for posting.

i'm not sure. he's in charge of intelligence for his team - maybe he knew something the other guys didn't?

"BTW, I was under the impression that everyone favored Aimpoints over EOTechs..."

well, who knows with these kids nowadays.

"BTW, I was under the impression that everyone favored Aimpoints over EOTechs..."

Aimpoints are more common, but I think they prefer eotechs.

"wtf is up with the facial hair?"

When in Rome...

they have to grow beards and moustaches because the iraqi culture views men with beards and moustaches as people of authority. he had to grow a shitload of facial hair when he was in afghanistan.

Interesting.  I went on Google Earth and took some shots of what I could only assume was a palace in Tikrit.  I bet this is the spot.  Looks kindof like the landscape.  Cool. 

wtf is up with all the duct tape

The guy in the middle is pretty cute.

i'll tell my buddy you're interested in nailing his teammate. from what i gather they'll have no problem debauching you.

"wtf is up with all the duct tape "

its for "noise dicipline"....you tape everything down that might rattle.....

ttt

In the Middle East, if you don't have a beard you might as well tuck and bend over and take it.

ttt

ttt for fin to delete.