Latest Ricky Gervais special is great

I think he may be an OGer. I watched it because I heard the woke mob was canceling him. He gives zero fucks. He makes fun of everybody and everything. Totally worth the watch.

12 Likes

I found it to be ok. Nothing special. I think my humor has gotten a bit to dark.

4 Likes

Loved it

3 Likes

Haven’t laughed like a lunatic for an hour straight in a long time

Armageddon should be good

2 Likes

it’s ok, but pretty far below gervais’ usual quality, imo

3 Likes

I changed it after about 20 min, did it get better? If so I’ll give it a second chance. That being said, I tried Bill Burrs Friends that Kill on Netflix. I enjoy Burr Burr thoroughly, but after his Open, bit about covid, he brings out a redheaded woman. Fuckin sucked. Gave her about 7 min and had to turn it off. Very few women comedian’s do it for me. Ill definitely give it another go, but Ill fast fwd through her. Just a heads up in case anybody wants to give it a try, but don’t say I didn’t warn you about the redheaded bitch.

3 Likes

It was alright but came across as preachy, ironically.

2 Likes

Awkward Golden Globes GIF by The Daily Signal

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as a woman comedian

1 Like

Im not his biggest fan but i did enjoy this one but mainly due to the fact he again had the balls to call out shit his peers would never ever touch…

2 Likes

Not two fucks given

1 Like

I liked it. He’s a funny guy.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Funniest comedian around (Even if I didn’t love his last special).

How can you not love the guy?? He targets cancel culture, wokism, censorship

4 Likes

We watched half of that special and it was pretty hilarious. Like him or not his joke structure and set ups are next level. Then again I was pretty blown at the time…

1 Like

Enjoyed it a lot. Good specials are few and far between. Gervais along with Stavros Halkias and Shane Gillis have released some of the better specials in a long time that are just genuinely funny without pandering too much.

1 Like

Watched Burr’s recent project. It was gayer than a Greek war.

I like jim Jeffries. A chick got me an April 18th shirt.

1 Like

He’s got hours of stuff I find hilarious, feel like he’s gone on a downward trend as far as what makes me laugh since he wrote material from a “mightier than thou” type stand point.

1 Like

Jim Jeffries is underrated. Hilarious dude

1 Like