Latinos hold rally for Trump in Miami (pics)

![](upload://7WgSc3o3aPV6WHjXPXO5o11oLPb.jpeg)

10 Likes

![](upload://iKaZs4Q5efXA1sVdcf4g7mC1Ufq.jpeg)

![](upload://mKwg3HidpUR6QpaKrKGCPBEm3i8.jpeg)

![](upload://27XTxVu5hfD1LyxE5u1V5LptxLA.jpeg)

![](upload://wxGyzryUxpYLJctY2YPV08daymm.jpeg)

![](upload://7fWokBt4ccSak5wSd04AgT3AhvC.jpeg)

![](upload://imGuuTP75r5gnkuJOX1GWx8oumw.gif)

![](upload://4dstjma24EWScNh10Epocnz5apm.gif)

Fake news. Everyone knows Cubans left Cuba on rafts because everything was wonderful there, and they want to make America more like Cuba. So obviously they're voting for the Biden/Harris ticket. This rally is them trying to screw up the polls to make it sting that much more when Trump loses. Maybe Hillary will comfort him since she has experience in that area 

4 Likes
sicko -

Fake news. Everyone knows Cubans left Cuba on rafts because everything was wonderful there, and they want to make America more like Cuba. So obviously they're voting for the Biden/Harris ticket. This rally is them trying to screw up the polls to make it sting that much more when Trump loses. Maybe Hillary will comfort him since she has experience in that area 

It’s has to be fake. Biden is ahead by 16 points in the polls

2 Likes

Look at all those white supremacists

3 Likes

Good luck! 

Us here behind the iron curtain (California) are counting on the red states to rescue us again! Haha. 

But seriously, don't let us down. 

16 Likes

Speak my brothers and sisters! The silent majority is here! The left will be shocked once the results are in and they don't get away with fucking the election. 

1 Like

big time Trump support when I was in Miami last month

1 Like

Why would Latinos be voting for a racist white guy?! Lol

3 Likes

We need more sensible Latinos that actually know what the fuck is going on to vote like these great Americans. GOP needs to focus on it. Latinos will be the key to the future of the country based on their immigration and birth rates. 

1 Like

This from today?

Sounds like bullshit. Give us a source so we can verify this. Pictures don't mean jack shit.

Can't wait to see them meet up with Anqueefa and see those idiots try and call a bunch of lations white supremacists and racist nazis lol