Lauer now being accused of consensual sex

Seriously:

On Thursday, an ex-intern detailed a secret month-long consensual affair with Lauer that occurred 17 years ago,depicting him as the most powerful man at NBC preying on a powerless young woman helpless to resist.

Addie Collins Zinone, now 41, is the first woman to allege misconduct by Lauer on the record. She told her story to Variety, describing how a newly married Lauer seduced her into sexual encounters in his dressing room, a bathroom and his office, equipped with the infamous button under his desk to lock the door.

Variety opined that Zinone's story "illustrates what can happen when a prominent person brings sex into the workplace, and there’s an imbalance of power."

Zinone acknowledged that her affair with Lauer was consensual and that she was an adult at the time, but she says she felt like "prey" and that it had a devastating and lasting effect on her personal and professional life.

She came forward, she said, to "validate" the stories of other women who have accused Lauer, all of them anonymously so far, "because some of our experiences are similar."

I am engaged to a woman who was once a legal assistant at the same company I am a lawyer at... I guess I literally hitler raped her.

"Even though my situation with Matt was consensual, I ultimately felt like a victim because of the power dynamic," Zinone said. "He went after the most vulnerable and the least powerful -- and those were the production assistants and the interns.

"He understood that we were going to be so flattered and so enthralled by the idea that the most powerful man at NBC News is taking any interest in us," she added.

Broads like this are making a joke out of real assault victims. Dumb cunt.

We just continue officially losing our minds as a nation over and over again. 

Da fuq?

I was seduced into sexual encounters by a woman with huge tits and a perfect ass. I was a young man helpless to resist.

#metoo

I'm afraid to masterbate these days 

Back in my day, we'd call this slut a home wrecking hussy, not a victim.

Now all the groupies will come out as victims.

"He was the lead singer of the biggest band in town, and he exploited that to take me in bed when I was young and didn't know better. What was I in comparison to him? Of course I couldn't resist".

They used to call women that slept with married men homewreckers, now they call them victims.

Women are attracted to men in power, it'd be like men coming after women for using their looks to their advantage.

Girly -

I'm afraid to masterbate these days 

You should be. Who even knows what that is

Fake Pie - "Even though my situation with Matt was consensual, I ultimately felt like a victim because of the power dynamic," Zinone said. "He went after the most vulnerable and the least powerful -- and those were the production assistants and the interns.

"He understood that we were going to be so flattered and so enthralled by the idea that the most powerful man at NBC News is taking any interest in us," she added.
And they understood what? Did she think it was about romance? Having a lasting relationship?

Kings21 - 
Fake Pie - "Even though my situation with Matt was consensual, I ultimately felt like a victim because of the power dynamic," Zinone said. "He went after the most vulnerable and the least powerful -- and those were the production assistants and the interns.

And they understood what? Did she think it was about romance? Having a lasting relationship?

Matt probably has memories of this "victim" begging him to fuck her again. This is such a joke.

Fake Pie - I am engaged to a woman who was once a legal assistant at the same company I am a lawyer at... I guess I literally hitler raped her.

I've been married to my former assistant for 13 years now. I'm fucked if she starts tweeting #metoo

Repeatedly fucking a married man, still the victim. #sobrave

Fucking fruity tootie.  This is all far laft BS, not the actual rapes, but the ideology that has taken over the #metoo movement.  Now we get shit like this.  The LGBTYRUHDTR and the commies want to limit the number of traditional families and make making babies illegal.  Consentual sex will be forbidden but going to a fertility clinic will make everything okay again comrade. 

This is nothing less than a purge of men from high positions to be replaced with women. The women will go too far as they always do.

OldSchoolMike -
I'd fuck this adulterous slut.

OldSchoolMike -
That's a poor man's Andrea from the Walking Dead