Laura Sanko makes history- 1st Female UFC Broadcaster!

She announced it today. UFC Vegas 45 is her debut.

I’m sure the UG is thrilled to have a veteran of the incredible, exciting world of WMMA representing one of their own and making 2022 the year of female empowerment in the world of Mixed Martial Arts.

This is a landmark moment in the history of our fine sport.

2 Likes

She is gorgeous too. Hotter than the ring girls by far.

6 Likes

She is hot but this doesnt move my needle. I hardly notice who is commentating until halfway through the fights. It just barely matters to me.

I never got the DC hate here until recently, now I get it.

2 Likes

Was already predicted when Jews brought the UFC. Surprized it took this long really.

Soon an all female commentary team, and the first black woman followed by all black commentary teams.

Then how much longer until the first transgender commentator? Non-binary?

White males will be a rarity if not disappear completely. Exactly as some predicted.

5 Likes

Show us your tits.

3 Likes

Don’t care.

If she’s good, then awesome.

6 Likes

No matter how good of a commentator Laura is, there will be tons of haters. Not only will she be a great addition to the commentary booth, she has the fight knowledge from being the greatest female fighter to date.

1 Like

You need to fuckin’ relax

3 Likes

Relaxing is how we are in this mess in the first place

2 Likes

Where are the fuckin pics?!?!

5 Likes

Shes actually good. I watched her commentate on DWCS and she was great. Her and Bisping had some sexual chemstry going on.

Are there crazy things happening in the world right now? Yes. But not every little thing is part of some master plan. Not every single woman or black hire is affirmative action. You’re looking for something that isn’t there.

1 Like

In this case it actually is but I don’t want to argue about it.

The UFC is just another cultural institution to be used for social engineering and ‘‘normalizing’’ their new normal.

Don’t say you were not warned when it inevitably gets worse.

1 Like

Really? Not one single pic?

5 Likes

Terrible

2 Likes

Does this chick show her tits or what? Was a broad commentator really necessary!

“Makes history”

This thread fuckin sucks

5 Likes

She got the job because she is a woman

Too bad they didn’t hire Don frye

4 Likes

Show the reaction videos after every knockout.