Lauzon Calls Out Fisher, More *NEW

Keoni does have a brother, Erik.

spencer doesnt suck. he is very exciting. his ground game is lacking IMO, which is why i give lauzon the edge based on his takedowns and subs.

Danny doesn't realize Spencer Fischer would destroy Danny in a fight. Spencer would crush him and his brother with such ease it would be like smashing ants with a sledge hammer.

J Lau by ear wiggle.

Keoni, you have brothers? "

Yeah I do, but that doesnt really apply here. It seemed like MFS wanted a part of the Lauzons when Joe beat Pulver. I guess I just dont take it so seriously as "I must seek revenge".

"this could be a great fight after Spencer takes out Stout"

I'm not sure if you recall the last time they fought but it was a great fight...easily fight of the night and Stout won....what makes you think Spencer is gonna take out Stout this time?

spencer did cut a lot of weight in a short amount of time. not saying he will win this time, but it was a razor close descision with that happening.

yeah but all fighters cut a lot of wieght in a short amount of time.....i say this fight is just as close as the last one...sam is training with shawn tompkins and team quest so his game is definitely up a leve from last time too....i say once again this fight is fight of the night.

UFC has to make this happen sometime this year.

Hope Joe wins TUF, student loans are a bitch. then we can see him fight full time.

I've had my arguments with the Lauzon brothers on here in the past, but we're both big fans of Reggie Warren Jr....so I can't dislike them anymore.

Spencer would get PWNED by Lauzon. He got beat by the sloppy-punches of Franca.

^ Those are the same hands that have been in there with the best 155lbs has to offer. A BJJ blackbelt, Heavy hands and way more experience = a bad match up for joe. As far as Spencer is concerned, I think its a tough match up for Joe. Spencer has more experience and has been in a few ways have ligit ground skills with great strikes. I have to take Fisher.

i think im leaning more towards lauzon.

This Joe is tough, but his one win over Jens(Fluke) Spencer will tool Joe, but Joe will get takedowns and thats about it! Spencer anyway he chooses to end this fight! Jens would win a rematch as well!!!

"Yeah I do, but that doesnt really apply here. It seemed like MFS wanted a part of the Lauzons when Joe beat Pulver. I guess I just dont take it so seriously as "I must seek revenge".

This is the UG, and if there is an opportunity to apply drama, it will be applied. And whats cooler than the old Ku-Fu style "I will avenge my brother by perfoming a woooping your ass...Word is bond" (Anyone that owns an old Fugees cd will get the humor here). It makes for a great fight build up and story line. Not to mention both fighter are tough as hell and it would make for a good fight if neither of them had even heard of the other.

Fisher has it coming. could be a great fight. For now it will be fun to watch Sam Stout knock Spencer out.

"I thought Dan put up a great fight against Spencer. Needs alittle more gas, but that is expected of someone so young entering the UFC. The UFC nervous are for real."

The nerves and the fact that he took the fight on less than 2 weeks notice...if he had been in shape, I'm curious as to how it could have ended.

And Sam Hogar is by far the worst troll ever...like, not even entertaining at all.

And Joe beats Spencer, and I plan to bet a bunch on it if it happens. I'm not the guys who's gonna say Joe beats everyone at 155 either. Without dropping names, I can think of 6 UFC 155ers that I'd tell Joe I don't think he'd beat, but Spencer Fisher certainly isn't one of them.

ttt for the Lauzon kids

"Fisher by KO or flying knee IMHO"

KO or flying knee? That warrants an explanation.

Joe by GnP. I'd root for him against anyone, and pick him over just about any 155er.