Lauzon grappling pedigree?

Surely black belt level, but is he a black belt in the gi/BJJ? Phone Post 3.0

He got his brown belt earlier this year: 

http://www.joelauzon.com/2013/04/12/got-my-brown-belt-today/

He's not one of these guys that just gets a black belt handed to them. Even though he's better than a lot of black belts. That's the way it should be. It takes a long time to become a black belt. Phone Post 3.0

Could not agree more, 10 year brown belt here. Lauzon would kill me though. Phone Post 3.0

What's funny about promotions is on the main stage it's harder to get promoted. Everyone's path to black is different. Huge difference between a world class black belts, a world class MMA guy with a black belt and a home town gym guy who doesn't compete with a black belt Phone Post 3.0

Ricky Lundell is fucking legit. Phone Post 3.0

Won't be fighting for a little while, so might focus on the gi a little more. ( Baby on the way in Feb ) Phone Post 3.0

Well, I guess the gi is good for staying warm in cold weather but otherwise...

Joe Lauzon - Won't be fighting for a little while, so might focus on the gi a little more. ( Baby on the way in Feb ) Phone Post 3.0
Sweet. Clock choke the Tooth in your rematch, please. Phone Post 3.0

great fight and technical display

Great fight last night, Joe. Your guard passes were slick and those elbows were brutal! Phone Post 3.0

Great fight joe and congrats on the child$ Phone Post 3.0

*! Phone Post 3.0

Joe Lauzon - Won't be fighting for a little while, so might focus on the gi a little more. ( Baby on the way in Feb ) Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on the baby and on the win, Joe! You'll always be one of the UG's favorite sons, brotha!

Joe Lauzon - Won't be fighting for a little while, so might focus on the gi a little more. ( Baby on the way in Feb ) Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh....that's cool to hear you training in the gi. Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - 
Ahhh....that's cool to hear you training in the gi. Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

whats up Eddie? 

I almost never train in the gi, but I would like to get a black belt because its good for my gym. Otherwise I wouldn't care much. 

Did you fight the Tooth or what? Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on the win and the little one Joe. Your wrestling looked on point.

Dear Joe,

I have two items to address with you so listen up.

1. While I realize that a submission win over a guy like Danzig would be a significant feather in your cap, you need to stop with the armbar shit. You had the man trapped in crucifix and were raining brutality. When you went to mount I literally cussed out my tv. Had you retained said position the fight would have been stopped with three or four more elbows.

2. Drop the JLau shit and start embrace your true alter ego. Creepy Joe Lauzon. This is the only thing holding you back.

TheDecider - Dear Joe,

I have two items to address with you so listen up.

1. While I realize that a submission win over a guy like Danzig would be a significant feather in your cap, you need to stop with the armbar shit. You had the man trapped in crucifix and were raining brutality. When you went to mount I literally cussed out my tv. Had you retained said position the fight would have been stopped with three or four more elbows.

2. Drop the JLau shit and start embrace your true alter ego. Creepy Joe Lauzon. This is the only thing holding you back.

1. There are no TKO bonuses... they are submission bonuses. I had all 3 rounds won by that point and it was difficult to maintrain the crucifix on such a tough grappler like Mac. 

2. I don't embrace the JLau shit... when do you ever see me reference it? Its other people doing it. Fuck the creepy nickname.