Lauzon returns in Boston

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/09/ufc-boston-joe-lauzon-booked-vs-jonathan-pearce

YESSSS

Time to bring back his favorite nickname "J-Lau"

He loves it

Joe should win this just on experience alone. 42 fights vs 12 fights. Most of Joe's fights were against top tier UFC guys.

Planned on going cause I'm in nh but Boston is shit to navigate, then hotel, booze and tickets that are good. I'll be 45 minutes away with the best seat in the house.

Still cant wait.

I love Joe but he needs to just retire. He hasn't looked good lately and not sure he needs any more damage.

I know he will be a huge draw in Boston and hopefully he announces his retirement in the ring after the fight.

He has a great thing going with his school and has nothing left to prove in the sport.

Joe is awesome. Saw him fight in many of the Boston clubs very early in his career. Hope he takes the w, in a fan crazed environment, and heads to the sunset.

My guess is that this is the plan.

The guy is a badass, an awesome guy, and the garden will be rocking.

I like Lauzon, and I like watching him fight. I hope he wins, and I hope the UFC really takes care of him. He deserves it. 

Who the hell doesn't love a Joe Lauzon fight?!  Guaranteed action. 

1 Like

Been a Lauzon fan since his first fight in the UFC. Saw a grappling video of him slapping leglocks on people in tournaments and fighting his brother Dan in a front yard. Hope he gets an exciting sub in this fight and retires to lead a fulfilling life with his family.

Gotta be his retirement fight.

War Creepy Joe!

1 Like

Fans pleading for fighters to retire is dumb. That is some weird ass virtue signaling. Would be awesome to see you morons going on football forums giving advice about which football players should retire before the next season.

fiznadd - 

Fans pleading for fighters to retire is dumb. That is some weird ass virtue signaling. Would be awesome to see you morons going on football forums giving advice about which football players should retire before the next season.

Dumb comparison since football is a team sport and you must compete yearly against the new up and comers. If you don't cut it...you don't cut it.

Boxing/MMA are individual sports that fighters usually fight past their prime.

Thebonfirexm -

Planned on going cause I'm in nh but Boston is shit to navigate, then hotel, booze and tickets that are good. I'll be 45 minutes away with the best seat in the house.

Still cant wait.

When she's s last time you have been to that area?

It's a LOT DIFFERENT than in the past. Even past year. Causeway street has a few new methadone clinics or other junkie support places, and I hear it's bad now. People just sleeping in street in front of garden. Boston's mayor is a useless toolbag. Boston is falling to shit, just like many other liberal strongholds.

I hope causeway area isn't as bad as what goes down just south of the city on methadone mile.

Chris,
can we ever hope for the return of Lauzon to the UG? Joe hasn't stopped by in a long time.

WhoreHayMasvidal - 

Rematch Pulver and retire.

I dig Jens but just no.

Pulver shouldn't be fighting anyone, and I do not think he is.

I don't think he has even fought in like 5-6 years.

Hell yeah! Tougher than a $2 steak.

It's so funny when MMA fans hear about a fading fighter returning to the octagon with YAY!! This is not like a baseball player coming to get a few last hits on the record, or Michael Jordan returning for one last go round. This is an older slower fighter coming back to quite possibly get his face kicked in, his liver replanted or his arm broken.

What the hell is there to YAY about??