LaVerne Clark vs Melvin Guillard

Thought you were coming to train on Thursday when Rich stopped in and I had it with me.

Ill just leave your copy with Jeff and you can grab it next time youre in and leave the cash with him. Heard you got fucked around in your last fight, work schedule has been shit lately and I wasn't able to make it.

Yeah, that's a sore subject, lol. But watching the fight on tape, my game was shit, from the first shot to the end of the fight on my part. I don't know what was going on with me. The guys from arkansas seemed pretty cool, but my guy had no class. Oh well, shit happens. When do you plan on competeing again, Bill?

Any of you guys going to be in Jeff's tournament? I'm waiting to see what Jeff does with the weight classes etc. I might try a competition that doesn't involve getting hit!

If there was any doubt, Melvin just proved that he can hang with the best of them. Don't forget, melvin has always fought at the same weight that he walks around at. Just wait when he drops to 155. LOOK OUT LIGHTWEIGHTS!!! THE YOUNG ASSASSIN COMETH!!!! Props to all of the fighters that put it on the line.

"Skip lost via ref stoppage while turtled and taking blows to the back of the head in the 1st "

Aren't "blows to the back of the head" illegal?

Great job Melvin!!!

Peace-
Cam

"Skip lost via ref stoppage while turtled and taking blows to the back of the head in the 1st "

Aren't "blows to the back of the head" illegal?

Great job Melvin!!!

Peace-
Cam

damn fools! wish i were there

sounds like it was abad azz fight Great to see Verne puttin on a great show This other guy Guillard seems bad ass too

and hes only 19 or 20

Here are a couple of photo's from the fight!!

You can check out the rest of the photo's from the event at our website!!!!!

www.realitycombat.tv

MELVIN IS 21YRS OLD AND IS MOVING DOWN TO 155LB DIVISION, HE WALKS AROUND AT 165

i had a fight a FFC 11 and i overheard melvin say he was coming down to 155. and that he plans on running the weight class. when i turn pro, we're gonna run that shit.

Good Lord....those are some awesome pictures!

great pics

TTT

Unbelieveable fight. Unbelieveable show!

We will have the raw video of this fight up on our site real soon!!!!

What happened to Melvin's highlight pictures????