Law & Order Writer Posted about Looters [Fired]

![](upload://l83xLBPYXeFUBmymtftp8nQ6xlB.jpeg)

Dick Wolf Fires Writer From ‘Law & Order’ Spinoff for Threatening to ‘Light Up’ Looters

Craig Gore, a writer whose credits include “S.W.A.T.” and “Chicago P.D.,” has been fired from Dick Wolf’s upcoming “Law & Order” spinoff series after controversial Facebook posts about looters and the recent curfew put in place across Los Angeles.

“I will not tolerate this conduct, especially during our hour of national grief. I am terminating Craig Gore immediately,” Dick Wolf said in a statement to Variety.

Photos on social media show Gore holding a weapon with the caption “Curfew…” In another comment, Gore threatened to “light motherf—ers up who are trying to f— with my property,” in reference to protests that took place in Los Angeles on Monday.

Gore’s posts, which incited a strong reaction on social media, come amid calls for criminal justice reform after George Floyd was killed by a police officer in Minnesota. His posts gained traction on social media after Drew Janda, who worked on the OWN series “Greenleaf” and HBO shows “Big Little Lies” and “Barry,” brought attention to Gore’s remarks.

Variety has also learned from sources that Paradigm, which represented Gore, has now cut ties with the writer and producer.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/dick-wolf-craig-gore-fired-law-and-order-spinoff-controversial-facebook-posts-1234623190/

you never go full David H in Hollywood

nice picture, what a fucking twat

1 Like

Posting that is just as much virtue signalling as any of the other stuff like the stupid black box that you guys have your panties in a wad about. 

If you’re planning to protect your property and family that’s great, but why dress up and take some sort of goofy picture to post on social media about? 

Do what regular men do. Load your guns and sleep lightly. 

People get fired for being idiots on the internet all the time. 

4 Likes
King Trav -

Posting that is just as much virtue signalling as any of the other stuff like the stupid black box that you guys have your panties in a wad about. 

If you’re planning to protect your property and family that’s great, but why dress up and take some sort of goofy picture to post on social media about? 

Do what regular men do. Load your guns and sleep lightly. 

People get fired for being idiots on the internet all the time. 

This. Plus, if he does shoot someone, the post could be used as evidence suggesting that he wanted to shoot someone

stupid on any level

If he’s going to light up people who mess with his property, what’s he gonna do to some guy that messes with his livelihood?

1 Like

I think it’s pretty clear today:

IF YOU ARE WHITE THEN KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF!

Otherwise, post whatever crap comes to mind no matter how insane it is.

2 Likes

One thing the last week has revealed is that a surprising amount of people are itching for a chance to shoot someone.

never go full Craig Gore!

Maybe he wanted to be fired, otherwise he is an idiot. Grown men should not be posting anything controversial on social media. Save that shit for talking to your friends on the phone (not text messages)

John Wick -

never go full Craig Gore!

Take this guy for example. 

Did he announce to the world over social media that he was going to eff stuff up after his car got wrecked or his dog died?  Nope. He didn’t even post an RIP to his dog on his social media. 

He just wanted out and extracted revenge by killing everyone involved without worrying about getting a single retweet. 

That’s how you doesnt lose his job. 

1 Like
Scythrop - One thing the last week has revealed is that a surprising amount of people are itching for a chance to shoot someone.

Watching the riots on tv I can’t blame people for wanting to make the world a better place.

1 Like

It’s absolutely warranted to shoot looters that come to your property. Posting it on social media is just dumb though. 

It makes great business sense to fire that guy. You can't afford to piss off all those new TV owners who are surely going to watch Law&Order with them! 

2 Likes

Wait, CA gets suppressors AND nice weather? NJ sucks double hard today.

This guy did time for running a burglary crew, apparently. He got out and made something of himself. Too bad his Twitter fingers did more damage than his trigger finger.

Chomas - 
NerveBlock -

It’s absolutely warranted to shoot looters that come to your property. Posting it on social media is just dumb though. 

maybe in Texas buddy , you can’t just shoot someone unless your life is in danger That’s  how the law works most places 

If a group of rioters are coming toward a person I’d consider their safety in danger.

People who post pics of their weapons in this context make me laugh.

He writes for a tv show. On tv people with guns always talk shit before shooting people. 

Real life that is a bad move.

I'm as pro gun and pro shooting looters on sight as they get but if one of my employees posted that I'd fire him without blinking.

1 Like
Chomas -
NerveBlock -

maybe in Texas buddy , you can’t just shoot someone unless your life is in danger That’s  how the law works most places 

“They broke down my door with bricks, I thought they we just going to steal the TV.! How was I supposed to know they would rape and murder my family!”

Chomas -
NerveBlock -

At least 27 states have laws providing "that there is no duty to retreat an attacker in any place in which one is lawfully present" (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, ...