Lawler and Condit - Who Backs Down First?

So Im playing EA UFC, Lawler vs Condit when I started thinking... If these guys get into a dogfight just going at it shot for shot, an all out slobber knocker - who backs down first to recharge and recover during their title fight in January??

- The Egg (of Greed)

Condit. See 143. Phone Post 3.0

With all due respect to Condit, not Lawler Phone Post 3.0

Condit likely to be on his bike for this one

Can't see either on backing down both love a good scrap.. I see Lawler winning and although condit has a insane chin I see it being cracked and Lawler by tko or KO Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Condit. See 143. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Yeah. I guess. Can't argue with the result though Phone Post 3.0

Whoever gets tagged. Though if they were to just throw down then somebody's getting KOd.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if condit won by Submission. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - 

I think you could argue the result.

Many would argue 1,2 &5.

First response nails it. Condit knows better than to risk trading, plays 'elusive' and prays for a decision via leg jabs Phone Post 3.0

Bad Monkey -
failure at life - 

I think you could argue the result.

Many would argue 1,2 &5.

I actually thought diaz won the fight as well but condit still walked away with the interim belt so he made the right decision Phone Post 3.0

Love lawler but condits gonna catch him with a lil inside short elbow. Stun robbie and condit is a killer from there. Phone Post 3.0

easily Condit we've seen him do it before.

/thread

&vu Phone Post 3.0

i think if lawler can break  a prime rory, he can break condit

Condit isn't stupid. He'd wisely back off. Just about anyone would. Nick might be the only one who wouldn't. Phone Post 3.0

What's love got to do with it?

TwoFatNuts -
First response nails it. Condit knows better than to risk trading, plays 'elusive' and prays for a decision via leg jabs Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, he has tons of decision wins.

/sarcasm Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Condit. See 143. Phone Post 3.0

'Nuff said.

I may have came of as smarmy, I didn't want to incite a round of Carlos hate. I'm a massive Condit fan, but when I've seen Murder Mode Lawler (end of Hendricks fight) and Circle Out Reset Condit (vs Diaz), when this fight gets tight there's no question as to who blinks first.

This is definitely a fight where I wish they could both win. Phone Post 3.0