Lawler first come back KO in R5 in title fight?

Lawler was done about 3-1 going to the 5th on mine and many cards. Has there ever been a come from behind KO in the 5th round like that in a title fight?

Shit was amazing. Both guys were on point.

Smith1234 - Not a KO but you gotta put Anderson vs Chael 1 in the same category. Phone Post 3.0

Omg duh! Htf could I forget?

Smith1234 - Not a KO but you gotta put Anderson vs Chael 1 in the same category. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed... Best comeback in a title fight ever IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Any others? KO or sub comebacks in r5 for a comeback win?

ttt

Ricco vs randy? Phone Post 3.0

scubalou83 - Ricco vs randy? Phone Post 3.0
That's was only a 3 rounder Phone Post 3.0

Nog was the comeback king but the Pride rounds were different. The CC fight would been in R3/4 under 5 x 5 minute rounds? What about the Timmeh fight?

Barbasol OOTFFTT -
scubalou83 - Ricco vs randy? Phone Post 3.0
That's was only a 3 rounder Phone Post 3.0
Disregard, I had a brain fart Phone Post 3.0

He was down on the cards, I had it 2-2. It felt less like he cameback and more like he pulled away. That was pure accumulation of damage. Robbie wore him down the entire time, and it just took till the 5th before it all added up. You could see in their body language in that face off after the 4th, Rory was wilting bad. Phone Post 3.0

Not only down 3-1 but on autopilot for awhile. Phone Post 3.0

Jones vs Gustafsson. No KO or SUB, but an absolute war of a fight, 2-2 going into the final round.

ttt

crazyea - Not only down 3-1 but on autopilot for awhile. Phone Post 3.0
He did look a little hurt when he got kicked in the neck. I think he looked rattled for a little while. Phone Post 3.0

Seeing Lawler dig deep in the 5th was awe inspiring

Both fights with Hendricks were very close and now this, another close one where iirc he was more in more trouble and he comes back for the f'in KO in R5? Amazing! He came on strong in R5 vs Hendricks too although im not sure if it was enough to be honest score wise.