Lawler is one of greatest ever

Jack Carter - 

hair robbie wasnt that good

Slowshot -
Dick Niaz - One of the toughest ever? Yes. One of the most likable ever? Yes. One of the greatest ever? Not with some of the inexplicable losses on his record.

Bingo.

Lawler is a low level champ.

Now, that's still a HIGH level fighter. ANY champ is really, really really good.

That said, at 170, GSP, Hughes, and frankly Condit rate higher. Shit, maybe even Jake Shields.
You're delusional. Condit and Shields? Nick beating in 2004, lol. Nick got handled by GSP, and I hate how GSP fought post Serra. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - I'd love to see Nick fight Robbie again. I'm a huge Diaz fan. But he needs a big win before that happens. Phone Post 3.0

nick was my all time guy, but anymore he smokes so much pot, that he comes in looking baked, and slow as shit, also weird as fuck in fights anymore, with low fight iq

chilz - 
Slowshot -
Dick Niaz - One of the toughest ever? Yes. One of the most likable ever? Yes. One of the greatest ever? Not with some of the inexplicable losses on his record.

Bingo.

Now, that's still a HIGH level fighter. ANY champ is really, really really good.

That said, at 170, GSP, Hughes, and frankly Condit rate higher. Shit, maybe even Jake Shields.
You're delusional. Condit and Shields? Nick beating in 2004, lol. Nick got handled by GSP, and I hate how GSP fought post Serra. Phone Post 3.0

Gsp and Hughes rate higher. Condit just won the fight last night and even Robbie knows the Damn truth. Nick knocked Robbie out and would do it again. And shields has victories over rank 1,2, 4, and 5 ranked welterweights. Lawler puts on great fights paper fucking champ. Condit beat his ass and mesmerized him

chilz - 
Slowshot -

Bingo.

I never mentioned Nick.

Condit's career is REMARKABLY similar to Lawler's, and most would argue he deserved the win head to head.

Shields has a head to head win (first round stoppage), and wins over Maia, Woodley, Dan Henderson, and Condit.

To me, you could EASILY say that Shields has had a more impressive career.

Jack Carter -

Diaz tooled Lawler and made him face-plant into the floor

Lawler took the belt when the champion left. Lawler did not defeate the champ.

Lawler needs to avange his loss against Diaz, or this champion stuff is pure garbage.

If thats the case, Diaz needs to avenge his dozen losses himself Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -

Bingo.

Current Lawler beats Hughes, BJ, and everyone they beat. Yes includes the young GSP that Hughes beat. Only WW that can beat Lawler is maybe GSP or Condit Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -

Bingo.

Lolol you're out of your mind with that last statement. Phone Post 3.0

The Little Axe Murderer - 
Slowshot -

Bingo.

Current Lawler beats Hughes, BJ, and everyone they beat. Yes includes the young GSP that Hughes beat. Only WW that can beat Lawler is maybe GSP or Condit Phone Post 3.0

Can't compare across eras.

Lawler today isn't as good relative to the competition as Hughes was.

Prime GSP walks through Lawler with relative ease.

Jack Carter -

ho did Lawler defeat to win the title? One of the laziest MMA fighter in histiry: Hendricks.

Wow. I'm impressed.

that belt means nothing unless he 1.) Defeats GSP or 2.) Defeats Nick Diaz

GSP already lost to Hendricks. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

Diaz tooled Lawler and made him face-plant into the floor

Lawler took the belt when the champion left. Lawler did not defeate the champ.

Lawler needs to avange his loss against Diaz, or this champion stuff is pure garbage.

Andersons champion shit was just garbage too. I mean he never avenged his losses to Takase and Chonan, amirite? Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -
The Little Axe Murderer - 
Slowshot -

Bingo.

Can't compare across eras.

Lawler today isn't as good relative to the competition as Hughes was.

Prime GSP walks through Lawler with relative ease.
Just like how prime GSP walked through shields Phone Post 3.0

Are you being sarcastic?

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - 
The Little Axe Murderer -
chilz - He cemented his legacy after the Mcdonald fight. I didn't think he won tonight but that doesn't change how I view his legacy.
I'd rather have Robbie as a champ than GSP, thats for sure. How often does Robbie pull out of a fight? Phone Post 3.0
Robbie has beat tougher competition than George already Phone Post 3.0

How is that? They both beat Hendricks and Condit. Do you mean Rory?

Ich liebe Katzen -

He is not one of the greatest ever. He is one of the luckiest ever. Time after time he lucks out on these decisions and his win over Rory was basically a gassed out Rory so Robbie lucked out there too.

You stupid. Phone Post 3.0

I do want to reiterate in this thread that I'm not shitting on Robbie. He's a hell of a fighter. We're talking about him being an all time great, here, that's the argument.

Slowshot - I do want to reiterate in this thread that I'm not shitting on Robbie. He's a hell of a fighter. We're talking about him being an all time great, here, that's the argument.
His longevity alone makes him an all time great Phone Post 3.0