Lawler vs Koscheck @ 170!

i like Lawler and glad he is in the Ufc but he stands little chance against Kosh..Kosh will take him down over and over..

Joe silva strikes again, booking a wild striker against a wrestlefucker. Lawler is half shot at this point, but there were better matches for him Phone Post

Gonna be a snoozer unfortunatly Phone Post

Olive Garden Table For One - Joe silva strikes again, booking a wild striker against a wrestlefucker. Lawler is half shot at this point, but there were better matches for him Phone Post

Yeah what the hell was he thinking? They should do Kos/DHK and Lawler/Bahadurzada. I honestly think Joe Silva doesn't care any more. Phone Post

Snoozer?! Trick you crazy! Phone Post

SaintVon Barksdale - Despite his record, Robbie is a great example of a person who can beat damn near anyone on any given night.

That's true but do you really want to watch a fight based on the fact that he might land a big punch? Let's just be honest here, Lawler is susceptible to grapplers and I don't know if he's ever fought a wrestler as strong as Kos, he certainly hasn't beaten one. Phone Post

I really am baffled by this match making. What the fuck is Joe Silva thinking?