Lawler's Boxing Coach: Thanks Ruthless Fans!

A couple years ago, I wrote a note thanking Robbie's fans for keeping the same belief as I have had in him all these years. We kept the faith! If we settle and accept the opinions that others post, we accomplish nothing. They are powerless without us! We have a new UFC Welterweight Champion of the World. There will always be people that criticize and believe they have the sport figured out. I know the type of person Robbie is. This belt will not change a thing. I say, Keep feeding the beast!!!! Thank you all again, so much! My very best regards!

Enjoy!!!

Matt Pena

Congrats to you and Robbie, Coach Pena!

Congratulations! Can't wait for the next showing! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to you, Robbie, and the team!!! I really enjoyed seeing some of the adjustments he made for the 2nd fight.

ClockChokeOrange - Congrats to you and Robbie, Coach Pena!

Congrats Matt!

It's been a long fucking road Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to Robbie and the team, been a fan for years and its been amazing to see his success in the latest UFC run

Congrats. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats on coaching one of the worlds best!

congrats!!!!!!!

#TheTime IsTHIS=)  SOOOOO happy for Robbie!

Cindy

CindyO - 

#TheTime IsTHIS=)  SOOOOO happy for Robbie!

Cindy

1,4,5 son

I don't think I'd ever been so happy for a fighter before

Sloppy Single Leg - I don't think I'd ever been so happy for a fighter before

This!!!

Congrats Matt, a huge amount of credit goes to you for Robbie's success.

I remember when he burst on the UFC scene back when he was 19. He immediately showed he was a force to be reckoned with. Kid was exciting to watch withqexplosive punches. I he been a fan since. Win or lose, he's always exciting.

I got to shake his hand and get one of his old GB tshirts. He, Hughes and a bunch of pros were Minnesota for Jens fight vs Emerson. That was back in 02. Hes been around a while and I'm so glad he got the title. I hope he holds it down for years to come.

Great MMA moment.

You are a wizard. Great job by a great team. Major highlight of the year in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/jack-slack-ufc-181-post-fight-recap

Slack covers Robbie a little bit. Phone Post 3.0

ClockChokeOrange - Congrats to you and Robbie, Coach Pena!