Lawlor trolls Canadians

I recorded his walk-in for all to see, as I heard it wasn't aired last night on the PPV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjI__GUYtxg

LOL NICE

That is some funny shit. I guess Joe got the last laugh though eh?

Awesome

he pulled a mayHam, and mayHam is a douche.

he put more effort into that america dance than he did in the second round.

nice entrance, I hope the dancing didnt gas him

did anyone else catch the "winnepeg, alberta, canada" ??

Would have got a ton more heat if he came out as Shawn Michaels

A true American Patriot

ballet of violence -  nice entrance, I hope the dancing didnt gas him

did anyone else catch the "winnepeg, alberta, canada" ??

I thought I heard that as well.

Lawlor is damn funny. A lot of guys try to do what he is doing, he just does it better than most.

He's gassing from the adrenaline dump after he finishes his 1st performance of the night...just my opinion, but having to consciously entertain like that before you even fight can't be easy on the body.

jesus christ, nice view from the fucking blimp

He should of continued the pro wrestling themed entrances and kept the weighin UFC tribute separate. HBK would of been epic. Great entrance and fight none the less, he had it and just gassed the fuck out. Sucks. Hopefully he fixes his lungs.

Reggie Warren Jr -  He's gassing from the adrenaline dump after he finishes his 1st performance of the night...just my opinion, but having to consciously entertain like that before you even fight can't be easy on the body.

Genki Sudo did ok.

Goddamn that's awesome.

lookin for the apollo entrance video... 

KrillaSeth -  Toms the most entertaining fighter in mma

if you dont mind, please keep your post count below 200. We cant have too many more stupid posts.

Thanks.

Management

His weigh in antics were hilarious as well.

hilarious

Lawlor is awesome, great entrance but he should have watched the movie all the way through and thought of something else- Apollo didn't do so well after that entrance...