Lawsuit Filed Against Joe Schilling & Bar

What a fucking idiot, how’s he gonna support that meth habit now? And he gets the bar sued for being an agro douche bag. Good, fuck em…

10 Likes

That actually seems kind of low for how viral the video went.

11 Likes

Yo Adrian…I sue him!

3 Likes

Also, that’s a good read. Balboa has an interesting background as well.

1 Like

Pay’em Up

4 Likes

Didn’t read. Im assuming an extensive background as a phaggot.

8 Likes

Haha. He was involved in bar/restaurant fight years back and also filed a lawsuit. He also mentions that he’s boxed for over 13 years…

6 Likes

Good. As soon as Schilling tried to be the white savior blamong racism and acting like he eas afraid for his life I was honestly hoping hed have to pay the guy and I dont care if the drunk was an ass.

That white savior shit was weak bitch sauce. You served it up, now eat it.

24 Likes

I didn’t know that Joe cuts from 6’5" 270

3 Likes

“Bro Management”…

That bar needs to be sued for that alone.

15 Likes

Asked whether he wanted to press charges, Balboa grunted “f*ck yeah” identified his assailant as “at least” 6-5, 270 pounds and white.

2 Likes

Balboa also claims B Square Burgers was located in a high crime rate area where assaults frequently happened and created unsafe conditions by failing to provide adequate security.

Balboa also said the same about Andy’s where he got stomped out, and sued before.

2 Likes

The manager said Balboa was a regular, who regularly got intoxicated and caused problems.

read:

“We have been acting negligently and contrary to liquor laws, by repeatedly over-serving this individual. We are partially at fault for this.”

5 Likes

He’s pretty much looking to take Schilling’s entire career purses.

15 Likes

Holy shit…I didn’t know his name was a actually Balboa…I thought y’all were fuckin around. But good on him

Was it worth it Joe?

You could have easily just sat down in your seat.

12 Likes

Rocky here might be an obnoxious drunk but he’s also the unluckiest fucker it sounds like.

2 times he gets it and one is a group assault against him and the other a professional kick boxer that absolutely dwarfs him in size.

4 Likes

Would it have been better if he’s black?

1 Like

No. Crying racism as an excuse to beat on people is pathetic no matter who does it.

Being white and claiming you were defending the honor of the black people working there is definitely MORE pathetic, tho.

12 Likes

Subversively frequenting said violent and crime ridden establishments with an established pattern of behavior? Balboa may have been over-served at Andy’s, But that outback busboy in a tie was begging to be served at bro burgers.