LC Davis Head Kick to Rafael Dias Pic

nice pic tracy.

LC started out with our team. I knew he had a bright future. He was an all american wrestler. He's got game on the feet too. Great athlete.

Congrats to LC. He is a great talent and an even greater person. Considering that when I saw him 3 wks ago and he could barely walk due to an ankle/foot injury and was very limited in what he could do for training, that makes this win even bigger.

Respectfully:

Fred

I have been bled on about 4 times... I didn't yesterdya, but I saw the bloodiest fight I have ever seen before last night. Pictures will be up later today i hope.

L.C. came on a recruiting trip to Dana College for wrestling, and I was his host. Took him to a party where a big brawl broke out. He and his friend thought it was awesome. Later in the night his friend banged the fattest ugliest chick at the party and later on shit his pants!!! I guaruntee L.C. remembers!! hahaha It was awesome.

Anyways nice head kick, keep it up L.C.!!!

ttt for l.c

Ugh... the update I heard is that Dias is in the hospital for 2 weeks... Not confirmed yet, but not sounding great...

:(

DAYUM!!! Great shot... by Tracy and Davis!

Cindy

hope he recovers!

:(

Rafael is one of the nicest guys in the sport.

Hope he's doing ok.

Best wished to Rafael for a quick and complete recovery.

Respectfully:

Fred

ttt

ttt for l.c. davis that kid is even a cooler guy then he is a fighter. amazing

LC is one of the most teachable athletes I ever worked with. He was a great wrestler but he knew it was a different game. He also after practicing with us a couple of times asked what he needed to do to be a part of the team. What could he do for me and us ? I said, show up train, be loyal and be genuine. I was really glad that Pat invited him up. I remember talking to him after his first week up there. He was like, I dont think they like me up here, theyve been beating the shit out of me. He hung with it and decided its what he wanted to do. And hes on a good path to climb that 145 pound ladder. Cant say enough good things about him. mfs is a perfect place for him.

tracylee- Rafie just back into town and is doing fine. He'll probably take 3-4 weeks off and will be back to training. Rafie's a tough kid. Thanks for asking.

oh good!! I thought they said he was in the hospital for 2 more weeks!!! thank god...

AWESOME - thanks for posting ATT, very good to know that he's doing OK.

very glad to hear that he is doing well

im sure he will be back stronger than ever

ray- i'm sorry! I didnt mean to ignore!

most difficult? MMA as a whole is pretty difficult. every venue and organization I shoot is different so I always have to make adjustments...

k, no more hating me!!