Le/Fryklund disgrace

Honestly I have to say the worst MMA fight I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of them.

I know Cung Le is a big name in San Jose but watching him and Tony was brutal. I feel bad for both. I'm not going to say what I want to but damn.

The commentary during that fight was beyond reprehensible. Anybody bad mouthing Rogan and not saying shit about this fight is the ultimate hypocrite.

Regardless Joe calls it how he sees it.

I honestly think any legit middleweight would not only beat but own Cung Le.

why u ungrateful little!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Is this the greatest display of striking you've ever seen"? Something along those lines was said and it cracked me up.

What the hell are they supposed to say? EliteXC is writing their checks. They're going to "push" Cung Le. Are they supposed to say "it looks like Fryklund just wants to be a punching bag tonight" "there must be some gentleman's aggreement to keep it standing", etc?
Until the sport really grows and sustains itself, the ringside commentary will always have a "promo" feel to them.

EvilYoshida says Cung Le is better than God

What the hell are they supposed to say? EliteXC is signing their checks. It's not like they're going to get a job with the UFC. And they have to promote Cung Le since their roster of fighters isn't as deep as the UFC.

I've seen a lot worse MMA fights: Severn vs Shamrock 2, Hugo Duarte vs. Mark Kerr come to mind.

I hate to see A good fighter trashed upon...Give Cung his props he beat a game T.F...who is a gate keeper...He Stunted on em...just cuz it looked EZ doesnt mean you should HATE...Cung was an All-American in D-2 I believe..and his keen ability to pick things up quickly makes him DANGEROUS!!! every chapter has an end and dont be surprised if Cung isnt a FORCE!!! TTT for 185 pound STRIKERS DEEPEST DIVISION IN MY OPINION!!!

In fairness, Fryklund did try to clinch a couple of times but Cung shucked him off with the greatest of ease.

Honestly, I'm not sure why you thought the fight was such a disgrace. Fryklund was obviously outmatched but who knew that going in?

Fryklund took the money and stood with Le, it was a kickboxing match.

WTF??!!

That fight was GREAT for mma, Cung Lee uses effective, flashy, kicks that the crowd loves.

He is good too by the way.....

This thread is a disgrace!

"Honestly I have to say the worst MMA fight I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of them."

LOL...u must have not seen the Dan Severn vs. Ken Shamrock 2nd Superfight.

Anyone who thinks Frykland worked that fight has not seen his recent fights. That is exactly what he does.

Also he took way too much abuse for a work.

If they had wanted to do a work for Cung Le it would have been a ground win anyway to "prove" his doubters wrong.

The ECHOes of BJ PENN "TAKE HIM DOWNNNNNNNNNN!!!" could be heard throughout time and space.

fryklund did tap to a body triangle, so maybe he just isn't that good,
but that's kind of hard to believe. he made no legit efforts for a td.

you guys are retarded. Fryklund couldnt take him down because Cung Le's combinations are too good.

Cung lee is a big force in 185 lbs

joe should kick golddiggers ass

Fryklund didnt take him down because he (like many current MMA fighters) is a little too overconfident in his boxing abilities. Than when he kept getting tagged by Cung, he got scared to shoot. When he did clinch, Cung slipped out.

Fryklund is tough, but maybe Cung is just that good. Everyone has a game untill they get punched or kicked in the face.

^
Bwahahahaha

"cung le is gonna get smashed when he takes on chris leben"

candidate for the dumbest thing ever said on the underground.......