Le looked horrible.

R00STER - 
Brigham - 
R00STER - The lighting was just bad Phone Post 3.0
How did this not get more love? Lol Phone Post 3.0

OMG thank you, that's what I'm saying! I thought this would be the post that finally got me the LOL's that always seem to elude me. :)

Fine...
LOL
:)

Looked the same as always, Cung has only had 1 round of gas for many years now. Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - 
R00STER - 
Brigham - 
R00STER - The lighting was just bad Phone Post 3.0
How did this not get more love? Lol Phone Post 3.0

OMG thank you, that's what I'm saying! I thought this would be the post that finally got me the LOL's that always seem to elude me. :)

Fine...
LOL
:)

There, was that so hard? lol

He's 42, he shouldn't be fighting top 10 competition.

I thought Cung looked pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

Ktaco - Best shape he's been in didn't equal best fighting. He looked slow, tentative, and winded from rnd 1. What you would expect from a 42 yr old I guess.
I thought he was fighting well! Was busted up but still looked good in there Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - I don't think Cung looked all that bad.

He just got hit with a shot that fucked his eye. While he was blind, Bisping poured it on very well and did a LOT of damage.

Cung was half blind the rest of the fight and still landed some good shots here and there.

Shitty situation really, 1 minute ruined the whole fight for him, had little chance after that.

But good on Bisping because he laid it on him and had a good fight.

Bisping even looked a little rough after the third. Cung's body attack was getting to him, but he came out strong and finished him.

Good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

exactly what I saw.

GrindOnLine - No it was really close until Bisping clipped him in the orbital.
It was a good clean shot from Bisping and he deserves all the credit for it.
Le was clearly not the same after that.
No shame getting caught.

Le managed to land some tough leg kick to Bisping's body which forced him to take some deep breath at the end of round 3. Le also landed a nasty hook in round 3(?) and that gave Bisping a shiner.

Le is warrior who never gave up.

Yep. Cung could have quit after round 2 and nobody would have thought worse of him. His eye swelled shut in less than a minute.

Bisping really took advantage of it an poured on the attack.

Went to offer support to Le on Twitter (cause after looking at his face, it seems like he needs some right now) only to find that I'm blocked..??

Never said a bad thing about him, so not sure wth that's about. Making me angry though... resisting the urge to fighter bash Phone Post 3.0

Good fight. I thought Cung looked dangerous, stalking Bisping at times.

Bisping threw more bent arm shots in that fight than he has in his last 5, I reckon. Kept his elbows tight and looked to land with real power when he could. I thought his head movement looked improved to. Jason Parillo's doing him some good. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with most guys in here.

Le looked decent, but overall the fight looked just as expected.

That hard right changed the complexion of the fight, and it really seemed like Le was having trouble getting inside of Bispings reach. Short arming everything, and much too slow.

His kicks weren't enough to get the job done. One thing people are not mentioning is how sharp Bisping. That is literally the best I've seen him look in the UFC.

His punches, kicks, and movement were all better than I've seen in the past. Most of all, he was aggressive, which I feel is something that he's been lacking in his recent fights. He really went for the finish, too.

Cung was a beast for hanging in there, the dude has an iron chin and a massive heart. He also landed some nice body shots.

Great fight. Phone Post 3.0

sa80teur - Good fight. I thought Cung looked dangerous, stalking Bisping at times.

Bisping threw more bent arm shots in that fight than he has in his last 5, I reckon. Kept his elbows tight and looked to land with real power when he could. I thought his head movement looked improved to. Jason Parillo's doing him some good. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. Maybe we haven't seen the best Bisping yet? Phone Post 3.0

goocher - Lee landed a some hard shots dude. Bisping out worked him though
This. And Bisping really did look solid. Phone Post 3.0

mose - He looked horrible against Franklin until the stunning KO.

Old is old, and reflexes, speed, mobility don't come back.
This. He's got the same weaknesses that he did against Shamrock. Weak cardio and lacking boxing defense. Phone Post 3.0

Cung didn't look bad.

He was up against a superior fighter.

/thread

I dont think cung looked that bad. But it was really a situation like Faber/Caceres where I feel he did well just by surviving as long as he did Phone Post 3.0

Le wasn't the same after Bisping clipped him in the eye. That shot took a lot out of Le. Bisping looked great tonight with his volume and striking IQ wish he would mix in a lot more knees and elbows into his combinations. Would definitly make his striking more vicious Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - You guys are ridiculous. How about Bisping looked great?

Carefully crafted career of a cash cow. Bisping has had almost 20 fights in the UFC and he gets a 42 year old not even ranked in the top ten.

UFC has used this formula for his career: give him 3-4 fights he is supposed to win+fans complain, so give him a top ten opponent. When he loses or gets KOd, go back to milking punters.

It's insulting.

ausgepicht -
BW92 - You guys are ridiculous. How about Bisping looked great?

Carefully crafted career of a cash cow. Bisping has had almost 20 fights in the UFC and he gets a 42 year old not even ranked in the top ten.

UFC has used this formula for his career: give him 3-4 fights he is supposed to win+fans complain, so give him a top ten opponent. When he loses or gets KOd, go back to milking punters.

It's insulting.
You're an idiot he just came off the worst loss of his life + real eye issues and fought Cung who looked a lot sharper and in better shape at 42 than 40. Any dumb new fan can say these things about Mike and sound educated. Analyze the fight, Bisping danced with a celebrated striker and knocked him out while showing a newfound strength in his kicks, an old weakness. And the next matchup will be a new style, new game plan, new everything. You don't have to believe Bisping will be champ, but you're a fickle fan or a hater if you're really going to roll out the typical bs hate. A fights a fucking fight and Michael proved he's still improving and is a game fight for anyone out there Phone Post 3.0

Cungs never had great cardio and he fought a guy who will never let you rest...

Bisping was excellent and cung have a great account of himself props to both guys it was an awesome fight Phone Post 3.0