Leaked info on Marquadt issues?

does anyone have any info that has been leaked to different MMA websites about the issues? or even hints about it?

mmafighterinsider.weebly.com/

this is all i could find...

This thread is just what the UG was missing.

Touche.

The Chronicle - This thread is just what the UG was missing.

i dont think it was being missed by most...but i thought alot of UGers would enjoy the info from that site.

Golden Boy says Test, he is never wrong.

Pretjah -    <a href="http://mmafighterinsider.weebly.com/"&gt;mmafighterinsider.weebly.com/&lt;/a>

this is all i could find...

lol. you're an ass.

I am betting he tried to claim medical marijuana out of desperation and then couldn't come up with a script.

BAN

It's because of a Spike. Not in his test levels but the marathon on Spike. He wanted to stay home and watch it. Phone Post

Who is Johnny Benjamin?

Northside Strangler - 

Dr. Johnny Benjamin

UFC Nate Marquardt got suspended. I reviewed the PA medical forms. Most likely cause for the suspension is...Refusal to take drug test!!

that probably makes the most sense of every theory out there...

If he refused to take a piss test, that would certainly explain how pissed off Dana is.

Northside Strangler - 

Dr. Johnny Benjamin

UFC Nate Marquardt got suspended. I reviewed the PA medical forms. Most likely cause for the suspension is...Refusal to take drug test!!

the good Dr finding a correlation where one doesn't exist... AGAIN.

my guess PEDs.

So what does the p a c saying he had a month and a half to resolve the issue mean? Saying he refused twice? Best guess is testosterone issue like sonnen first test refusal to provide the proper papers for elevated levels. Phone Post

thesleeper - If he refused to take a piss test, that would certainly explain how pissed off Dana is.

Why wouldn't he just take the test before the fight though? He would get fined and suspended but still fight tonight and be in the UFC!

My theory is the only one that makes sense that I have seen so far.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1835627&page=1

Plus how did some random doctor get access to Nate's medical records? I call BS!

Bobby71 - Plus how did some random doctor get access to Nate's medical records? I call BS!

i dont think he is saying he saw NATE's  but just the form that PA uses  and looking at the info on the forms  the only thing that made sense to him was not being willing to take a piss test.

What I don't understand is the speculation that Nate knew about this six weeks ago and was given every chance to take care of it and he didn't. If it was a steroid thing, do they give guys the chance to "take care of it?"

How did he get a look at those forms! Those forms have Nate's medical information on them and would fall under the hippa laws. And, everyone is saying how strict PA is with hippa stuff.