**Leaked** Top Wrestlemaina 36 matches

Universal Title: The Fiend (c) vs Reigns 

Triple H vs AJ Styles 

WWE Title: Cain vs Brock II

Raw Women's title: Lynch (c) vs Rousey 

SD Women's Title: Bayley (c) vs Sasha Banks

Seth Rollins vs The Undertaker 

Any plans with Rousey have to be penciled in with the lightest of pencil marks.

Just because it’s WWE, I will put the over/under line for number of those matches happening at 2.5…and I’m betting the house on the under.

The two women's matches would be the only ones I'm interested in. Hard pass on the rest 

Looks like complete garbage 

Cant wait to not watch that GARBAGE

Seth vs undertaker?

they care only about these nostalgia moments. They wont give us GREAT MATCHES. 

1 Like

I want to see Seth vs Taker because I like train wrecks

nxt nxt nxt!!!!!!

every wwe ppv looks the same to me

none of these combos ever have heat

my God that looks horrific. I wouldn't even watch that garbage 

for the love of God will Triple H and Taker stop wasting a wrestlemania spot

1 Like

I guess we can assume that Reigns will be the one to defeat The Fiend.

If undertaker had a match then it should be fiend beating him in the main event. Though it should have happened years ago 

2 part timers, 2 mma fighters

I'm interested in AJ/HHH, it's never been done before. 

It'll run a miracle though if the Fiend stays over until Mania.

And Lesnar/Cain 2 surely is a joke right? There's no way that can be taken seriously after they buried Cain the first time..

cyberc92 -

I guess we can assume that Reigns will be the one to defeat The Fiend.

Which would blow, but whatever. The Fiend is the first wrestling character I've found interesting in almost 20 years and the only reason I've bothered to turn wrestling on these past few months. I'm sure the WWE will find a way to fuck up one of the few good things they've gotten right in the past two decades.

Jones right nostril -

2 part timers, 2 mma fighters

I'm interested in AJ/HHH, it's never been done before. 

It'll run a miracle though if the Fiend stays over until Mania.

+1

The Fiend has to lose the title somehow. Really hate that they put it on him to begin with because there are only so many ways he can lose it without looking weak. If anyone pins him clean at this point, it buries Seth because he hit him with his finish like 5 times a match and only got 1 counts. 

The most obvious and predictable way would be a triple threat match leading to a run in where The Fiend ends up leaving the match to destroy whoever it is that does the run in so the other two can have a clean finish. 

I guess they could have Bray Wyatt have a match as himself where he loses the title. But Bray contends that he isn't the champion and that they shouldn't have taken the title from the Fiend because the title was the only thing keeping him from unleashing his attacks on the entire world. Ideally he sounds legitimately scared for everyone when he says it. 

Then for a month or two, The Fiend does random run ins crushing everyone without wrestling a match. Smackdown, Raw, NXT.Everybody gets it the way Kane used to do when he first showed up. No matches during this time. 

Finally lead it up to Aleister Black cutting one of his looking for someone to pick a fight with him promos in the ring and The Fiend appears. He rushes after Aleister and for the first time since he's started doing run ins he's thwarted for a while before he finally hits his finish. He walks off and Black gets on the mic just as The Fiend is at the top of the rampway and says "You picked the fight. Now I pick the place" Wrestlemania, no dq Black vs The Fiend. 

At least Aleister is a big menacing dude who can work and his gimmick is dark in nature. They could have a good feud and if someone is going to finally win clean over The Fiend it should be to get someone like him a push. Not give Roman another title reign that won't move the needle. 

Cain Brock on WM... that is going to be one for the ages.

I think Rollins could make a Undertaker match work.

Rousey coming back by Rumble?

They better lose that red light for Bray's match.