Leaked UFC 276 Card - Chimaev vs Nate Diaz

Planned card (not sure what is signed):

Adesanya vs Cannonier
Chimaev vs Nate Diaz
Strickland vs Pereria
L. Murphy vs M. Tate
P. Munhoz vs S.O’Malley

If I am Nate, I take the fight, go get paid vs Jake Paul and Conor only has 2 fights left on his deal so when Conor leaves UFC he can go fight Jake and do Nate trilogy on their own and make way more money. All three would be in for massive paydays and nothing Dana can do to stop it.

4 Likes

Was just about to make this a thread lol

I can’t imagine Nate taking that fight. It would be worse than when he fought Rory who was on steroids

12 Likes

RoKay

He’ll take it just so he can get out of his contract. They wanted him to wait for Conor but he wants to fight Jake Paul.

I’m not dying to see any of those fights at all. Weak for the big IFW card. Oh well I’m gonna enjoy the PFL WW division Friday and Gaethje Oliveira and a few other fights Sat so I can’t start bitching about July yet.

2 Likes

Giving Khamzat LW gatekeepers to keep the dream alive after Burns nearly beat him.

5 Likes

I love the Strickland fight. Respect it nate steps up. I assume he thinks he can get it done in the later rounds and if it’s co main could be a 5 rounder.

4 Likes

Nate can get destroyed in 2 seconds, doesn’t matter still two 8 figure paydays against Jake Paul and Conor waiting for him so if I am him, I take any fight they offer me. It’s not like if he loses this fight, people wont want to see him fight Jake Paul or Conor. Get out of U Fight Cheap and go get paid. Same thing to Conor.

2 Likes

Nate should not take any fights against wrestlers. UFC does a terrible job getting him good fights. They should be putting him in with fighters who will brawl and play into HIS game since he will be the A side in most matchups.

1 Like

They did that with Masvidal and look how that turned out.

Hazmat vs Diaz is pointless for upward mobility.

3 Likes

More leaks lol

1 Like

Pereira and Adesanya on the same card is some foreshadowing.

8 Likes

Jon Jones heavyweight debut right around the corner!

Piblett vs Azaitar sounds fun.

I don’t think the boards have been updated though…Jones manager said Jones won’t be fighting until Sep. Said Stipe won’t be ready before that.

1 Like

Strickland vs. Pereira has my interest for sure. I have high hopes for Alex tbh

5 Likes

I truly hope they give him easy matchups just for an Adesanya fight.

I don’t see how you can call that weak man? They are great fights although I dont like the Nate match up

11 Likes

Nate isn’t gonna take this fight.