least fun drug u ever did??

Booze.

Also the best.

Crystal Meth. What a shitty drug. IT kept me up for hours, but with no buzz. It was just an anti sleep drug. What a waste. I don't know how people can get hooked on that shit.

dxm...nasty high...feel like shit like a fucking robot and get sick and scared as hell

2CB, but I think it was the environment more than anything.

best: oxycontin, pure real mdma

too synthetic...too chemicalish...i thought i was a robot...god dxm was the only drug that frightened me..not paranoia...fright

i was drunk and tried to smoke catnip once

didn't do much

the only time i took DXM i was 18 and drove across to mexico with 3 friends all on DXM. went to strip club. forgot lap dance ended with song. we all got like 8. we had no money. all tripping hard on DXM. got threatened and nearly beaten. left two behind had to drive to states to get cash. got lost on way. drove thru flooded street car almost floated away literally water up to hood.

got money. got there paid em. got safely home. scariest night of my life. EVER.

I honestly thought this thread title read "drag" and not "drug."

Needless to say, I thought this was another GPE thread.

edited to add, "too drunk to fuck"

ttt

lsd

Paxil - made me want to curl up on the couch and disapear. Horrible, horrible drug for me.

Alcohol - havent' had a beer in over 4 years, never drank more than 1 or 2 beer a year for 4 or 5 years before that. When I drank I drank too much and would black out, not pass out. Do stupid things, luckily I never woke up to a fattie with a mustache better than Joel's

Best drug: I'm pretty limited in my drug experience. Percs were great for the first 2 weeks then my tolerance built up and when I ran out the withdrawl was hell.

Nothing compares with the safety and simplicity of a good canna-brownie, vapping a bag of mist, or lighting up a joint on the beach watching the sun go down into the water.

quaaludes? who told you they were methaqualone? those only come from south africa and are EXTREMELY rare

"And whoever said "adderall and weed" is lucky they didn't have a heart attack. I'm guessing you took the 5mg ones or you wouldn't be here. "

that is retarded, i know soooo many people that do this, it isnt even a problem...maybe if u were new to smokeing...MAYBE...weed only speeds up your heart a shitload...and i would rather do zoloft over coke any day because there is no chance i would get addicted to zoloft...i mean doing herione isnt all that bad for you body compared to other drugs on a time to time basis, its the addiction

Nicotine

""And whoever said "adderall and weed" is lucky they didn't have a heart attack. I'm guessing you took the 5mg ones or you wouldn't be here. "

rofl...ive snorted like 8 30mg xr adderalls in 6 hours

^^^ yeah, its sooooo common to mix aderol and weed...extremely common

Uh addy and weed doesn't give you a heart attack.

chew.

stephen

^^^^^^ Same here.