leave me gold alone...

my name is john kavanagh and i'm a leprechaun
so what's the story with this gorilla cup thing in march? what are the weight/belt divisions?
i'll swap ya a pot o' gold for a medal?
see you at the camp, bring on the vitamin G!!!!

John!

Most excellent news. Rory Singer has already claimed he will take the cup home to Georgia. . .something about "irishman can't wrestle" or something like that?

Should be an interesting competition.

Happy to see you on the board.

-Matt

UNDERHOOK.............UNDERHOOK...............
THE CUP IS COMING BACK OVERSEAS TO THE HOMELAND
THE LITTLE IRISH FELLA IS BRINGING A GOOD LOOKING ENGLISH FELLA TO CARRY IT HOME FOR HIM.............
UNDERHOOK...........

AND ROSI IS COMING TOO , SO WE WILL HAVE ALL THE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE WE NEED!

Johnny boy, just don't throw any cup of water my way and that gorilla cup may may indeed go your way!

That is,...if you get past another John coming up that way from the swamp lands!

See you soon!

-Luis

This Gorilla Cup thing is starting to scare me. Maybe you guys should destroy it in the lava of Mount Doom to save whats left of your souls!

or just ignore this post ;)

One cup to unite them all. one cup to......

Soon......

grrr rory's gonna get it!

so i guess you'll be using the same weight devisions as karl's sub league? so that's me in the -68kg and open weight devisions.

do i have to registrate in advance or can you just stick my name down now?

my precious...

What the hell is registrate? Are you taking anything for that condition and is it contagious? Not sure I want to grapple with John anymore. Registrate at home, it sounds like something you should be doing in private bro.

John, your all set, your weight and open. Open will rock as well.

Everyone can Registrate at the door.

-Matt

"Open will rock as well."

It will be epic. Carlos and Rick will take it all!

I can't wait for this years camp. I'm finally starting to get healthy, so time to get back to the gym!

lets see how smart funny man rory is when he's getting tapped by someone half his size!!

hey sometimes i like to make up words, your president seems to enjoy doing it too!