Leaving for thailand

GODZILLA... how's Thailand treating you?

i have been six times, as it is only about three hours away...face it, you don't go to a place that many times unless it is just off the hook...but jimmy-up dude...as the hiv bug is everywhere...and not just hookers...if you got any game at all, you will get yours in thailand without paying for it). at least that's what i hear...jt

Thailand is great! I havent had any lady boy time yet, but ill do my best.

The training is intense. The two a day training has beaten my body up pretty bad, but Im getting in great shape. All of the trainers are great and have specific strengths. I have a main trainer, but spend time every day with the other trainers on their speciality.

We went to Lumpinee two nights ago and the fights were great. The third fight was an all out war and it was great to see true pros going out of it.

Today is my day off and Im going to go see the city and some of the sites.

gabe myspace me

good luck and just remember wrap it before you pack it

Gabe,
Good on ya. How long will you be staying there?

I'll let you know how the WEC show goes in Vegas.

Train hard. Look out for adam's apples and deep voices.

oliverfig! Yeah, Im really interested how that goes.

ninjaturtle2048, you have been spaced

my boy is out there training as well in Thailand... good luck to u...

Good luck!

hellz yeah bro... glad to see you're kickin ass out in Thailand. Bring back some cool stories n' I'll talk to you when you get back.

When do you get back to the states?

Gabe,
Glad to see you taking advantage of this training opportunity.

Oliver Fig: Lemoore will never be the same without you..!

Palace Fighting Championship debuts 1/18.

Wish I could make the WEC on the 20th..but that's my Anniversary..and needless to say I did not get a hall pass.

Christian
Tachi Palace

Christian, I hope everything is going well with you. Drop me an email and update me on everything GRUEDFTR1@YAHOO.COM

Another hard day today. The training is really top notch. Fairtex has phenomonal trainers and the atmosphere is great. Although my stand up isnt ready for K1 max yet, its been improving rapidly and Im excited to come back with some new tricks. Its been good, because Ive put an emphasis on working my hands here, and the trainers have been more than happy to help me with starting all combos with hand techniques

edit as to not be so uncool

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yes...jt

Good luck and be safe out there. My buddy went there once and loved it. Thai food is great too. Pud see ewe is the shit. Not sure how that fits into the fighters diet, but fuck it, you can work it off.

edit as to not be so uncool

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

american and yes i teach high school...if you have more questions, plz email...hijacking threads is not cool...peace...jt

LOL! Yeah, stp highjacking my thread!

Yesterday i went to the Fairtex Pattaya camp. Its a huge facility which is really more like a resort. I did the morning session at my camp and decided to do the rock climbing instead of training at Pattaya. That is really hard!

This trip has been great. Ive met a lot of diffent people from all over and everyone had been really cool

Did you make it to walking street in Pattaya ha ha