Leaving Japan Today

wres157

I've been to japan twice and can't wait to come back. From my perspective - I love the culture - the politeness of people (eg. not speaking on mobiles while on trains or whispering), how everything is on time and of course all the martial arts events over there!

If I had know how much I loved japan I would have gone over to do the english teaching thing and train at the same time years ago.

"From my perspective - I love the culture - the politeness of people, how everything is on time and of course all the martial arts events over there! "

that about sums it up for me. It's also nice to let your guard down and not have to watch your back.

Training at Yoshida Dojo was awesome, some of my best memories of the trip were from YD. They are all really great guys and there were always other popular pro fighters showing up to train; naturally the level is pretty high. Training was all MMA without the gi. They only have the pro training and the kids Judo classes I believe, nothing open to join in terms of non-kid classes (I think).