LeBitch

Has there ever been a more sensitive star athlete then lbj? This guy makes it tough enough to follow the NBA with everybody kissing this guy's ass(esp refs). You can't say anything to criticize this guy or he will start to cry.
Anyways, I found this article on espn about lbj being mad at Phil Jackson for using the word "posse", to describe a group of his friends. Even his agent was chiming in and say this was about race. Seriously what words can we say anymore ?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18055626/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-slams-phil-jackson-referring-business-partners-posse Phone Post 3.0

Phil should apologize and say, "I meant to say 'pussies'". Phone Post 3.0

HGH side effects 

He's just trying to get wealthier. He probably has a new shoe or something coming out soon and needs his names in the headline.

It's all business for Lebron. He's probably the best businessman in NBA history.

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Phil should apologize and say, "I meant to say 'pussies'". Phone Post 3.0
I like it Phone Post 3.0

I voted Trump. I hate political correctness. And Lebron is a bit of a baby at times. 

I'm not sure why Phil used the word posse to describe Lebron's business associates. He could have used used a more appropriate adjective. 

-----

With that out of the way, I believe that many black people are hypocrites. They like to keep it "real" through the use of black urban slang. However, if a white man dare use a word that blacks themselves use, suddenly it's racist or ill intentioned. They need to cut that crap out. 

Lebron is cool for the most part, carries himself like a professional, is charitable, and seems like an all around solid human being. I can't stand his SJW stances though, remember when all the Heat came out in hoodies to "honor" Trayvon? LOL@anyone honoring that POS.

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Phil should apologize and say, "I meant to say 'pussies'". Phone Post 3.0
Haha agreed! Phone Post 3.0

Yamie Jagerbomb -

I voted Trump. I hate political correctness. And Lebron is a bit of a baby at times. 

I'm not sure why Phil used the word posse to describe Lebron's business associates. He could have used used a more appropriate adjective. 

-----

With that out of the way, I believe that many black people are hypocrites. They like to keep it "real" through the use of black urban slang. However, if a white man dare use a word that blacks themselves use, suddenly it's racist or ill intentioned. They need to cut that crap out. 

Yeah last paragraph sums up how I feel. Phone Post 3.0

He'd beat everyone's ass here on the OG so who's the real bitch? And his money is longer than everyone else's on the OG so you can't talk shit about him 

Posse is an old west term though. Ice T didn't make it up. Fuck LeBitch Phone Post 3.0

TravenBJJ -
dangerboy12 - He's just trying to get wealthier. He probably has a new shoe or something coming out soon and needs his names in the headline.

It's all business for Lebron. He's probably the best businessman in NBA history.
Michael Jordan begs to differ Phone Post 3.0

Lebron has 20 years to catch Jordan.

shaqitup -
TravenBJJ -
dangerboy12 - He's just trying to get wealthier. He probably has a new shoe or something coming out soon and needs his names in the headline.

Michael Jordan was an original. Lebron can only try to mimic him. You can't beat a person you are trying to copy. 

Yamie Jagerbomb -

-----

have you read the quote from Phil?

"And Pat, who has iron-fist rules, answers, 'You are on the plane. You are with this team.' You can't hold up the whole team because you and your mom and your posse want to spend an extra night in Cleveland."

People are making it out that Phil was only referring to Lebron's agent and business manager, but there was likely more people involved in this scenario. 

TravenBJJ - 
shaqitup -
TravenBJJ -

LeBron has no chance to be the icon Jordan is Phone Post 3.0

Businessman, not Icon.

Lebron has a lot more business savvy than MJ. MJ was a brand. Lebron is an enterprise.

Super Saiyan God Vegeta -

He'd beat everyone's ass here on the OG so who's the real bitch? And his money is longer than everyone else's on the OG so you can't talk shit about him 

Holy shit - Lebron is a fucking OG'er! Do an AMA bro! Phone Post 3.0

dangerboy12 -
TravenBJJ - 
shaqitup -
TravenBJJ -

LeBron has no chance to be the icon Jordan is Phone Post 3.0

Businessman, not Icon.

Lebron has a lot more business savvy than MJ. MJ was a brand. Lebron is an enterprise.
Lol lebron will never touch jordan Phone Post 3.0

Some of you are crazy. LeBron will be a billionaire before he retires. MJ was still a nike pawn and commercial actor at this point in his career. Phone Post 3.0

dangerboy12 - Some of you are crazy. LeBron will be a billionaire before he retires. MJ was still a nike pawn and commercial actor at this point in his career. Phone Post 3.0

Again, Lebron is copying Jordan's blueprint. He should be ahead, moneywise. 

ufc98newb -
shaqitup -
TravenBJJ -

Michael Jordan was an original. Lebron can only try to mimic him. You can't beat a person you are trying to copy. 

What do you mean he was an original?

he played basketball and got a shoe deal with Nike that became his own brand.

Lebron is playing in an era where basketball is bigger, he is better at creating a positive public persona, at saying the right thing and has hands in media and the management field.

he has a billion dollar endorsement deal with Nike, will probably appear in more movie, and is likely to earn 25-30 mil per year for the next 5+ seasons.

Im not a lebron fan at all, but you don't make any points besides just saying something silly.