LeBron owes Allen for ring...Brady owes Carroll

So who owes their ring more to the other for the help to win the title

LeBron rimmed out his shot against the Spurs in game 6 in which Bosh got the rebound and passed it to the true winner of the title in Ray Allen to hit the game winning 3

Brady sat in the side lines and watch as Carroll (or his staff) made the worst play call in SB history which lead to a game wining Int for the Pats

So who owes their title to another person more

Brady or LeBron?

Shit, I thought Brady threw 4 touchdowns, but if he was watching the whole time I guess he got lucky. Phone Post 3.0

Threads like these make me wanna...

the fluke catch that brought seattle to that play call gets no credit..LOL keep grasping at straws

The thing that will be forgotten is Seattle got unbelievably lucky with the catch two plays before. Phone Post 3.0

BurnMyEyes - the fluke catch that brought seattle to that play call gets no credit..LOL keep grasping at straws

Yeah once it's wiped away with a bad call it does

FFS69 - Threads like these make me wanna...

Dance?

Brady had a game winning drive (most in post-season history)

There's nothing he can do for the defense but sit and watch

Brady did his due Phone Post

Pretty sure he scored a TD with like 2 minutes left.

Yeah they were kind of lucky seattle made a bad play call, but they still had to make the play for the INT.

Seattle lucked out last game like 11 times and then had that retard catch at the end of the game.

IF luck was on anybody's side it was Russell Wilson.

I thought the luckiest play of the last 5 years was 2 plays before with the crazy fluke catch. They cancelled each other out

Why doesn't Brady owe it to Butler in that case?