Led Zeppelin "Celebration Day" free stream 3 days

Beginning May 30, the Led Zeppelin Youtube channel will show their concert film "Celebration Day for free. It becomes available as of 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the 30th and will remain up for three days.

The film shows their 2007 reunion concert at London's O2 Arena in December 2007.  The group included original members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, along with Jason Bonham, son of late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham.

When the concert was first announced back then, tickets were available only by lottery and 27 million people applied for tickets. The film was released in 2012. Apparently this is the first (and probably only) time it will be shown for free.

Led Zep Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqIEeyOz4w

Set list:

1. Good Times Bad Times 2. Ramble On 3. Black Dog 4. In My Time Of Dying 5. For Your Life 6. Trampled Under Foot 7. Nobody’s Fault But Mine 8. No Quarter 9. Since I’ve Been Loving You 10. Dazed And Confused 11. Stairway To Heaven 12. The Song Remains The Same 13. Misty Mountain Hop 14. Kashmir 15. Whole Lotta Love 16. Rock And Roll

Just passing this along in case there are any Zeppelin fans who aren't already aware of this, or for anyone else who wants to see one of the truly great bands from the heyday of rock and roll.

1 Like

NICE!

thanks

only show they ever did "for your life" live

yup.

They sounded fantastic in this show.

Such an awesome show.

I have played it for several people.

Wish I could have been there.

They killed it.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

NICE!

thanks

only show they ever did "for your life" live

Yep…

And it was great.

onepunchJD - 

Such an awesome show.

They killed it.

While watching it I actually got a little upset with them as I realized they sounded so good that they could have done some touring over the last decade and given me a chance to see them live.

Robert Plant was at art college with my mother in law. always playing his guitar and singing up the corner in the local coffee shops. They used to laugh because they didn't think he would become anything. He lives local to us. I saw him in sports direct  in Merryhill a few months ago looking at trainers. He could have bought the entire shopping centre if he wanted to. He's very good friends with a lady I know who's family are all friends with his. She bumped into him in Bewdley a while ago while window shopping and she ended up going back to his place in Kinver for afternoon tea and a reminisce. He's always supporting local causes and I've bumped into him in pubs all over Stourbridge. Only problem is he's a bloody Wolves fan!. 

The only criticism I have with this show is the video editing. I’d like to kick whoever edited in the balls. They are constantly moving from one band member to another. I wish they would release minimally edited footage from each camera. Or give the option of switching cameras while watching the show. That way we could focus on one band member for certain parts of the song. I actually like the rehearsal video from 1 static camera better than the artfully edited show.

One of the songs on the set list: Ramble On.

Rick Beato explains what makes it great. (If you're a music geek, Rick's channel is amazing, by the way.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCN97ZS7Ax4

Add: Whole Lotta Love, also on the set list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcI3bNSgP_Y

OnCall - 
onepunchJD - 

Such an awesome show.

They killed it.

While watching it I actually got a little upset with them as I realized they sounded so good that they could have done some touring over the last decade and given me a chance to see them live.

Yeah…

Robert Plant dragging his feet.

Had a chance to see Page&Plant in the 90s, but I blew it.

They ended up playing the show live on the radio and i listened and recorded it.

Really want to see Page live some day.

OnCall - The only criticism I have with this show is the video editing. I'd like to kick whoever edited in the balls. They are constantly moving from one band member to another. I wish they would release minimally edited footage from each camera. Or give the option of switching cameras while watching the show. That way we could focus on one band member for certain parts of the song. I actually like the rehearsal video from 1 static camera better than the artfully edited show.

There’s a few spots that were frustrating.

But I have seen much worse.

In for later

My friend was there for it, he said it was a great show.