Lee Murray fathers child from prison...

Cagefighter 'mastermind' behind £53m Securitas heist fathers child while inside Moroccan jail

The cagefighter who masterminded the £53million Securitas raid has fathered a baby boy, despite being locked up in a Moroccan prison.

Lee Murray, 32, was dubbed 'the stopwatch' for his role in planning the violent 2006 robbery - the biggest heist in British History - in which a family was abducted and employees of the security firm brutally beaten.

According to reports in a Sunday newspaper Murray is the father of a 16-month-old boy, who was born in Kent in 2010 to a 29-year-old woman, who is not his wife.

Murray's full name - Lee Brahim Lamrani-Murray is listed on the birth certificate. His given occupation is 'plumber' and his hometown, 'Plumstead, south-east London'.

Murray, who once fought Katie Price's ex Alex Reid, has been married for 11 years and has two other children from that marriage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100043/Cagefighter-53m-Securitas-heist-fathers-child-inside-Moroccan-jail.html

(Forgive me, i know the mail is shit )

It's on the front page of the sunday mirror today.Really believe if it wasn't for him doing that he would be one of the biggest fighters today. Phone Post

too bad he didn't stick with mma instead Phone Post

32 mil still missing, I remember reading on here that he was launching an appeal? Anyone know? Phone Post

Great - first a thief who puts a family's life in permanent disarray, now an absent father!

TTT for Lightning Lee!!!

One of a kind. Which is good.

She told the newspaper: 'I really don't want to talk about it. It's not true. Just because his name is on the birth certificate doesn't mean he is the dad.

You could put down anyone's name. I could have put George Clooney's name down.'