Lee Murray: How would he have fared had he...

Kept on fighting in the UFC?

Murray vs Baroni would have been a war!

He would have beat anderson. He was getting better and decided to be the hired muscle.. Dumb move. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't he the brains not the hired muscle Phone Post 3.0

Undefeated VS Dress Shoes

After the Silva fight he was stabbed multiple times and nearly died. 

Not sure if he would have ever reached his potential after the attack

I hated that dude and really wanted to see him fight Tito officially (and with not dress shoes) but the dude was talented and very tough to say the least. Phone Post 3.0

He would have made a decent gate keeper, he always gave his all. Doubt he ever would have been a champ though, too much hooliganism and not enough training imo.

Sick hand speed. Phone Post 3.0

He was a murderer would of ko'd a lot of current mw's.
Would struggle with weidman,silva and jacare that's about it.
Would beat bisping IMO more dangerous and a finisher Phone Post 3.0

Meh, he'd get wrecked by anyone in today's top ten IMO Phone Post 3.0

Trueman range - Wasn't he the brains not the hired muscle Phone Post 3.0
No. I talked with one of his old coaches. He was just the muscle. Phone Post 3.0

BiggRiggwreckedRVD - He would have beat anderson. He was getting better and decided to be the hired muscle.. Dumb move. Phone Post 3.0
I was there when Anderson beat the fuck outta him for 5 rounds, so no don't think so.

I reckon he'd have been a top ten guy easily though, tough as FUCK and could knock people senseless. Phone Post 3.0

FEDORallDAY - 
BiggRiggwreckedRVD - He would have beat anderson. He was getting better and decided to be the hired muscle.. Dumb move. Phone Post 3.0
I was there when Anderson beat the fuck outta him for 5 rounds, so no don't think so.

I reckon he'd have been a top ten guy easily though, tough as FUCK and could knock people senseless. Phone Post 3.0

The fight was 3 rounds, just in case your memory is a bit hazy.

He DID beat the fuck out of him though.

Feel Sorry for the fukers in prison with him!

Why the fuck is he in a mortician jail for 25 years . His crime was in uk ?
And his co defendants got around 10 years didn't they ????? Phone Post 3.0

NotJustA12er - Why the fuck is he in a mortician jail for 25 years . His crime was in uk ?
And his co defendants got around 10 years didn't they ????? Phone Post 3.0

They have jails just for morticians?  Must be creepy as fuck, who's the warden Vincent Price?