Lee Murray NOTW scans

Lee Murray article that was in the News of the World newspaper today. sun 02 July. Sorry I couldn't fit the whole of the article in my scanner is shit.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8464/muray5fi.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/6017/murray00029dy.jpg

Thanks for pics!!

Arg, won't let me link the images. I think Lee Murray is screwed. I've been hearing a lot about him in the news.

LOL at Delicious & Gorgeous

Is there an interview in there??

"They are due to appear at the Old Bailey criminal court in central London on July 10 for a plea and directions hearing."

It also sounds like he's being charged with kidnapping.

TTT

^^^ LOL

this is depressing. i use to hang out with Lee when he would come to Pat's and train. He was always trying to get me to come to London and hang out. He cornered me for a few of my fights. I like the guy a lot. this is crazy!

ttt

ttt

So do you think he will plead not guilty? Or plead insanity saying that his near-death fighting lifestyle made him go crazy and do things he wouldn't normally do?

I could see them trying this defense.

"I could see them trying this defense. "

Uhhmm, I dont think that is an too viable option in an european court...

How is there not a movie about Lee Murrays life being made right now?

"lee is the fucking man..LOL @ anyone in prison stepping up to him"

Lee weighs 185lbs and has a recognized name. If anything, he'll be the biggest targer in the prison. He better get used to having someone take his back.

^^^lol^^^

What ever happens...One thing is for sure...I will not be forgetting the name Lee "Lightning" Murray any time soon...The boy really has done some huge shit in his life. And whether it was right or wrong, legal or illegal...I think we all, on some level have to Admire this guys initiative a little. When he does something...He REALLY does something.

I can't wait for the movie. I wonder how old he will be when he gets out of jail?..Maybe another Chapter of the Lee Murray story is still to come in the future?...Who knows.

"Lee weighs 185lbs and has a recognized name. If anything, he'll be the biggest targer in the prison. He better get used to having someone take his back."

Yeah because people who have the connections to be involved with this type of robbery is going to need protection in prison

lol @ mike greenwood going around being a bitter homo on pretty much every thread. Don't waste your time on jealousy, mike. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.