Lee Murray NOTW scans

"Get a better hero"

Projecting IMO

Most people dont look for heroes.

What happened? Daddy left you when you were young?

Is that why you feel the need to be on the jewish moral committe mike?

Is that why you desperatly look for fighters who can substitute for your father?

He is not coming back mike. He is not!

LOL @ Mike Greenwood for calling me a loser.
LOL @ Mike Greenwood for having no imagination.
LOL @ Mike Greenwood for being a homo.

Your an Idiot Mike Greenwood...Because that's what I am calling you...

Smarten up...The guy is a movie waiting to happen. If he knocked on my door I would call the cops...But if the movie comes out I will buy a ticket. And so will you.

"Yeah because people who have the connections to be involved with this type of robbery is going to need protection in prison"

Wasn't the reason why Lee Murray couldnt fight in the UFC due to his passport being denied becasue of his criminal history. I think hell probably know a few people on the inside. Robbing people is bullshit but you have to admit, it takes huge nuts to steal 55 million. Crazy MFer, pretty good skills and heavy hands.

mike be honest. Do you look for rolemodels in fighters because you never got the chance of having one because your father left you?

btw nobody believes your bullshit story about being successfull. You come off as a bitter loser. And im not even talking about your opinion about a criminal. I have noticed this on other threads where you showed up on your high horse

Hey Mike...Is my car washed yet?!...Get off the net and get back to work...And when your done the car, I want you to clean the pool AND DO A BETTER JOB! than you did last time!...Then I need you to take my dog for a walk...And pick up the mail...Then you can come back online and act like a know-it-all again.

CHOP CHOP!!..

I just don't like being called an idiot by someone I don't know on the internet for voiceing an opinion.

Who the hell are you???...

Make sure you use the good carnuba wax on my car this time!..That shit you used last time was dull..

"I wasn't calling YOU an idiot. "

Doh!...uhhmmm...Oh!!..hehe..Uhh sorry then :)

Takes foot out of mouth

"I would never talk, aside from the short conversation we'd have when I told you what is wrong with the toilet in my home. Now we get to debate morals!"

You're an idiot. Please leave plumbers out of it! As it stands, a plumber is more intelligent and successful than you could ever hope to be. Loser.

Consider Lee is going to prison and had a promising career in MMA ruined by getting into a knife fight I don't think he is "the man."

Feel bad for the family he's leaving behind and for all the resources that were spent in capturing him, undoing the damage he did, and will be spent trying him.

lol @ someone pleading insanity to a complicated heist like this

MIKE GREENWOOD=WANKER

Like it or not Lee Murray is legend.

LOL @ anyone in prison stepping up to him

LOL. Except two 6'5", 260 pound muscle freaking black guys who wants some pay back.

ttt

The guy definitely had an action packed life. Guys like him fascinate folks because if they were in another circle of society they would be Ceo's and Senators.

if he doesn't spend the rest of his life in jail.....he's got a hell of a book to write!

"I've got a question for the guy who said Lee would do 10-15 years. Is that really all the time he's facing? That sounds incredibly light to me."

Ears perk up

Franticly starts planning own hundred million dollar heist

if he's been in trouble before...no way.

meaning felony.....

Except two 6'5", 260 pound muscle freaking black guys who wants some pay back.

excuse me wtf does it matter what race the guys are. seems like a rascist comment to me. by the way lee is 6'3'' and will probably get up to like 220 in jail so i think those guys who want pay back would get KTFO in no time. lee murray is a wreacking machine!! and will end up in GQ mag soon.

Shelby in play boy? Get real that will never happen.....sorry shelby it will never happen.

so let me get this right your one who thinks that the two giant black guys will beat lee up because he is white?? uhm he is a white pro fighter with KO power in both hands who was stabbed thru the heart and live to tell. i think lee can handle it sorry. also he isnt going to jail in the US dumb ass i think the racial mix in the prison is a bit different. LOL.