Lee Murray to face Machine Gun

"Guess i disagree. Riveria clearly didn't want to trade with Lee so he took him down. Murray (a striker) slapped a textbook traingle on him in under 2 min. I would call that a tooling."

I would too.

I would also see Murray fight a 185 pounder. Also he should be someone who will want to stand with him. I'd like to see him fight Joey Villasenor, Benji Raddach, Joe Riggs or Jermaine Andre.

I would like to see Juhn in the UFC at 170. I agree that Juhn vs Lawler would be good.

Peter P

Peter P - 100% in agreement. With this hype about Murray, why not bring in a 185 pounder that's known for striking. Murray is as emotional as anyone out there and went nuts after beating Jorge. I'd like to see him fight any of the 4 your mention, Riggs in particular, but the 185 division is stacked and I can think of

Peter P - 100% in agreement. With this hype about Murray, why not bring in a 185 pounder that's known for striking. Murray is as emotional as anyone out there and went nuts after beating Jorge. I'd like to see him fight any of the 4 your mention, Riggs in particular, but the 185 division is stacked and I can think of 10 other guys I'd rather see face Murray than Jhun.

I beleive that Galindo and Andre have both said they're done fighting. I'm not 100% on that, I heard it awhile back so who knows if they'll change their minds.

I think this is a great match up Jhun and Murray is complete fighters. But I think Jhun experience will get him the win.

Bradu,

I just off the phone with Jhun he isn't looking past Schultz but an upprtunity has come up and I don't think Jhun will let his dream pass him by. Ryan hasn't fought anyone like Jhun.

juhn on ground easily

good match up.

i also agree with bradu

vitale would hurt him,great god loving man also...

Jhun ahd alot of success both 185lbs and 170lbs so either way he desaerves a shot..

Thier stand up styles match better i think.

Doerksen definitely deserves a shot in the UFC and this would be the perfect fight to bring him into since he gave Murray his only MMA loss. It would fit perfectly with the theme of the show... Payback.

Peter P

--Although there are stories to the contrary of MMA message boards, there is no fight signed or even being worked on for Ronald Jhun vs. Lee Murray for the next UFC show. Murray's opponent for the 6/19 show is still up in the air.

From Dave Meltzer.

From what I heard their were in some kind of talks..So thats problem the excuse they will use to the public.

MMAWeekly Radio will be broadcasting live from HI for the ROTR Event and weigh-ins. I am sure Jhun himself will be able to shed some light on this topic.

let Jhun speak!!!

LOL

TTT for Ron Juhn, one of the coolest and baddest mofos you'll meet. I've fought on a couple of shows with Ron and he's always really spiritual, prepared and ready to put on a good show and fight. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the UFC.

Andy Wang
Taipei BJJ Academy

"Doerksen definitely deserves a shot in the UFC"

He has a tough fight coming up.

murray is a pussy if he wont fight riggs but he'll take the fight vs. juhn. murray deserves a stacked 185lber(which juhn isn't). murray better back up his dirty english mouth.

It's about time to Ronald... thanks Rumble to make this happen ...We are gonna see ronald in the big picture...