Lee Murray - Where is the money?

So, where do you think the 53 million pounds is?

http://www.si.com/longform/true-crime/lee-murray-ufc-mma-securitas-bank-heist/

Bruce Lee would have humbled him.

samichlaus - Bruce Lee would have humbled him.

Alright. Back in reality, where do you think the money is?

According to WP, ~20 mil was recovered. I'm sure the rest is with one or more of the people they didn't catch (over 30 people were arrested over the course of the investigation so it seems incredibly likely there were at least a few more people involved that were never arrested) and they've probably buried it somewhere or fled with it long ago.

HexRei - 

According to WP, ~20 mil was recovered. I'm sure the rest is with one or more of the people they didn't catch (over 30 people were arrested over the course of the investigation so it seems incredibly likely there were at least a few more people involved that were never arrested) and they've probably buried it somewhere or fled with it long ago.

Do you think it's been shared out so much there isn't a large amount left or do you think there is a lump sum just sitting some where...waiting...?

I think/hope Lee has dug a deep fucking hole in the mountains in Morocco. I'm pretty sure he walked away with the Lions share and took it with him.

I've been to Morocco and you could easily get lost up in those mountains.

stanneh - I think/hope Lee has dug a deep fucking hole in the mountains in Morocco. I'm pretty sure he walked away with the Lions share and took it with him.

You think he's just waiting to get out and then will disappear with it?

HexRei -

That narcos moment where the money rotted

stanneh - I think/hope Lee has dug a deep fucking hole in the mountains in Morocco. I'm pretty sure he walked away with the Lions share and took it with him.

His father's side of the family is from there, so he has many relatives he could have potentially stashed it with too.

Dougie - 
stanneh - I think/hope Lee has dug a deep fucking hole in the mountains in Morocco. I'm pretty sure he walked away with the Lions share and took it with him.

You think he's just waiting to get out and then will disappear with it?

i dont think he has to run, I was always lead to believe that Lee was financially set long before all this so he could easily live the high life and launder the money over time.

They're gonna watch him like a hawk. The money better already be laundered, because it will be harder to do so when he gets out. Which isn't for like 15 years.

Smart thing to do would wait until Lee was released. Follow him, whack him, take money...

Be discreet lol

NYBAss -

Lee is such a hero. I hope he gets out and has a great long life. 

A hero?

Get the fuck out of here, guys a scum bag cunt.

bluenoser - Smart thing to do would wait until Lee was released. Follow him, whack him, take money...

Be discreet lol

That's the smart thing to do...???

HaMMerHouseFAN -
bluenoser - Smart thing to do would wait until Lee was released. Follow him, whack him, take money...

Be discreet lol

That's the smart thing to do...???

Lol riiiiight

Does anyone know how much time Lee has left? Did they ever set a fixed sentence time?

NYBAss -
Suicidalforlife -
NYBAss -

Lee is such a hero. I hope he gets out and has a great long life. 

A hero?

Get the fuck out of here, guys a scum bag cunt.

He should be praised for completing the biggest heist in history! Not a hero? What the fuck? He is a mentor and is someone to look up to for all the poverty strickened people around the globe.

Because that's the right way to get out of poverty lmao