Left sushi out overnight....

Delivered at 8pm last night and I forgot to refrigerate it. None of the rolls are cooked although one includes a crab base which is slightly safer, but topped with raw fish.

It was around 70 degrees in the kitchen last night, and there was no cover on the containers so plenty of airflow.

Do I eat it? Obviously the safe answer is no but it’s like $50 worth of sushi leftover.

Opinions or suggestions please. Will post pics next time I go over to the fridge for those more curious about the rolls I ordered.

I wouldn’t.

That being said, probably won’t kill you.

I wouldn't even think twice about it. You should definitely still eat the rest. 

You think humans got this far by being scared to eat something like that?

One time I threw out some leftovers that were like $12 of korean kalbi ribs that I thought had gone bad and my old man almost took me out lol

If you don't have any plans for the weekend or need to lose a couple of pounds you should do it.

Dean Machine -

I wouldn't even think twice about it. You should definitely still eat the rest. 

Classic misdirection OG response, plus how can I not listen to some with the alias ‘Dean Machine’.

What’s your original screen name Dean?

After like 4 hours, bacteria in raw fish starts multiplying at a high rate at room temperature. 

In to see where this goes.

You should have to eat it as punishment for not finishing last night. 

I would probably eat it without thinking twice

why do you even have to ask?  just more pussification of murica

Here are the rolls left that may give me food poisoning.

Seems safe to me. 

I feel like I don't even know anymore when it comes to food safety. Im starting to think it's all overblown. I see some of my friends who grew up in 3rd world countries and the shit they do with their food and still eat it is unbelievable to someone from a western country and they never seem to get sick. 

Wasabi means “bacteria killer” in Japanese. Just slather it on and problem solved.

You’ll be fine as long as you cook it first.

Food out for 24 hours is generally safe.  I would eat it.  I wouldn't let it go past today though.

PelosiesPanties - 
CRE - You think humans got this far by being scared to eat something like that?

One time I threw out some leftovers that were like $12 of korean kalbi ribs that I thought had gone bad and my old man almost took me out lol

Yeah, no difference between raw fish and ribs you retard!

Of course. Just relating $12 in leftovers vs. $50+

Those things are basically bacteria now.

Just spray it with Lysol, should be good to go after that.

Jayn200 - 

I feel like I don't even know anymore when it comes to food safety. Im starting to think it's all overblown. I see some of my friends who grew up in 3rd world countries and the shit they do with their food and still eat it is unbelievable to someone from a western country and they never seem to get sick. 

This.

Go to a "Fresh Market" overseas and have a smell.