Leftist group cancels itself

The Auckland, New Zealand, chapter of a climate organization inspired by activist Greta Thunberg cancelled itself it was a ‘racist, white-dominated space’.

Sorry, but life is just a parody of itself at this point…

1 Like

Turns out minorities don’t give a fuck about hocus pocus boogeymen and are more concerned with real problems that affect their life.

7 Likes

The only thing the white saviors can’t save is themselves.

1 Like

You ain’t lying. I clicked on this thread expecting a Babylon Bee article.

1 Like

Too racist to be on the left and too friendly to be on the right.

This sounds like a skit from Monty Python.

This is why activists needs racism to continue. If not for other people (degenerates) being racists, how would you (a saint) know you weren’t one? Eliminate racists and there is no distinction between a racist and everyone else, and there goes your moral high ground.

If anyone has any doubt about this, the only evidence you need is that they literally have had to change the definition of what is racist in order to continue to paint it as an active problem.

1 Like

boom headshot GIF

3 Likes

I wish being dumb hurt this much!

By their way of thinking shouldn’t their membership be made public so these racists can be fired from their jobs and have their lives destroyed? They admitted being in a racist organization.

I’d like to take a look at their finances. I’m thinking they either weren’t getting enough funding, and made up this excuse for disbanding it. Or if they did have plenty of money, I’d like to see what happens to it as they disband

Lol a climate organization is to racist to try to save the world? Bahahaha

LoL that is funny.

I support this

This is how nutty these leftists are becoming. It is getting worse each passing day. So basically any white led or white majority organization is inherently racist and evil:

The Auckland branch of the group said on Saturday that it had agreed to dissolve.

“People of color communities are disproportionately affected by climate change, so the fight for climate justice should be led by their voices and needs, not white ones. We are disbanding because, since 2019, this organization has been a racist, white-dominated space.”

The organization apologized “for the hurt, burnout, and trauma caused to many people of color individuals” as well as “for the further trauma caused by our slow action to take responsibility. We recognise that this apology can never be enough to make up for our years of systemic racism and systematic oppression.”

This is how all leftist organizations should end. Let them crazy themselves out of existence so we can continue on with our lives FFS.

1 Like