Leftist Media censors Obama to cover for Biden immigration failure

4 Likes

What else should we expect at this point?

7 Likes

This is my shocked face….

:neutral_face:

6 Likes

Leftists are scum. Moving on.

4 Likes

“An unrelenting stream of immigration, non-stop, non-stop. Folks like me who were Caucasian, of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be in an absolute minority in the United States of America, absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be White European stock. That’s not a bad thing. That’s as a source of our strength.”

• Biden 2015
2 Likes

I love that I continually hear how that quote has been taken out of context.
Lol, how? In what context is that an acceptable quote?

2 Likes

They should also be asking – Why interview a former President about the current border crisis and not the current President?

2 Likes

Do you think for one second Joe’s handlers would let him be interviewed about anything controversial or a situation where he’d have to answer an unscripted question?

1 Like

No, I do not. BUT the general public, even his supporters should be asking why.

We are at war with Oceania, we have always been at war with Oceania.

3 Likes

Sure, should. Definitely won’t. Their minds are made up, no need to confuse them with facts.

Good lord the insane ego and narcissism of Obamas greatly dwarfs even the Clintons. Most presidents fuck off after their time.

And how is it ‘a source of our strength’??

We’re not getting Doctors, Scientists, Philanthropists with gobs of cash flooding in.
We’re getting the dregs of their shit society. And evidently, Venezuelan prisoners now.

2 Likes

^that