Leftists And MSM: Trump Now Colluding With Ukraine

According to the MSN and leftists, Trump colluded with Russia to get elected, now he is colluding with Ukraine who happens to be a huge enemy of Russian.

Will somone please explain this to me...

2 Likes

Explanation: Reeeee REEEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Trump asked Ukraine apparently to investigate the Bidens . How many people are aware of Chinese money they got ?

https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/

Phony headlines to hide the real news

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if all of this is staged to get ratings and make everyone tones of money because it's working, 

It's like we're all Truman. 

The way they scandals fall off the face of the earth, no one is even talking about Epstein anymore.

Someone find Corn Pop!

Good, Biden and his spoiled brat spawn need to be investigated.

Unkind Zuffa -

Sometimes I wonder if all of this is staged to get ratings and make everyone tones of money because it's working, 

The way they scandals fall off the face of the earth, no one is even talking about Epstein anymore.

My buddy and I were just talking about this. Epstein is a completely dead story. No hint of interest from the media.

camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

My buddy and I were just talking about this. Epstein is a completely dead story. No hint of interest from the media.

The lack of official updates on the matter is telling .

camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

Hes dead.  Move along. Nothing to see anymore.

camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

Isn't it crazy? I was going back looking at all the scandals that have just been dropped, one after another.

No one ever gets prosecuted.

This is why I'm so pissed at our Government; they waste so much money on nonsense. It needs to change; they need to stop going down all these rabbit holes.

Yes, I blame the media for most of the crap that goes on.

Let's be honest; you could investigate just about anyone and find skeletons in their closet.

Kings21 - 
camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

Hes dead.  Move along. Nothing to see anymore.

We've got the surviving sex slaves accusing Prince Williams of child rape.  We've got the Secretary of Labor and former Epstein prosecuter Alex Acosta claiming his superiors told him to back off of Epstein because he was intelligence.  We've also got the story of Epstein dying under highly suspicious circumstances and the FBI sending in the two surveillance cameras to the hallway to forensically examine.  Also the story of all the highly prominent politicians like Bill Clinton flying on his Lolita Express 26 times.  It's full of interesting possibilites for the news to cover but the public gets bored very quickly.

camicom -

According to the MSN and leftists, Trump colluded with Russia to get elected, now he is colluding with Ukraine who happens to be a huge enemy of Russian.

It's easy to explain: Trump will cozy up to anyone that he believes that can help him.

Not really that hard to accept once you acknowledge that in Trump's mind, it's Trump before country before everything else, including Putin or Ukraine.

Unkind Zuffa -
camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

Isn't it crazy? I was going back looking at all the scandals that have just been dropped, one after another.

No one ever gets prosecuted.

This is why I'm so pissed at our Government; they waste so much money on nonsense. It needs to change; they need to stop going down all these rabbit holes.

Yes, I blame the media for most of the crap that goes on.

Let's be honest; you could investigate just about anyone and find skeletons in their closet.

Spot on

kevsh -
camicom -

It's easy to explain: Trump will cozy up to anyone that he believes that can help him.

Not really that hard to accept once you acknowledge that in Trump's mind, it's Trump before country before everything else, including Putin or Ukraine.

Is that why you were wrong for over 2 years on Russian Collusion?

A friend at my work that is a conservative and relatively pro Trump just told me this seems to have more merit than the Russia thing.

Apparently Trump asked the Ukraine to look into Biden's kids, one of whom is dead..?

He literally just told me about it, so I hopped on here to see if there was any discussion. The OG is on it!

No, he was extorting Ukraine by taking away its military aid.

Spunkchops -
camicom -
Unkind Zuffa -

The lack of official updates on the matter is telling .

What???? I thought Barr was investigating!

Isn't former Ukrainian president under investigation for stealing millions/billions?

Biden pet project over the years was Ukraine. Biden's son is on the board of Ukrainian gas company? There is plenty to investugate.

anthonyMI -

No, he was extorting Ukraine by taking away its military aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4